[Resolved]  Natwest bank.liverpool,Great Britain. — complaint

I have received a sms from SPDC telling that I have won 250, 000.00GBP in INT''L Mobile Draw, 2009 and asked to contract NatWest bank, Liverpool, Great Britain where my money is being deposited in a temporary account and send me a form asking my personal details. I have send the filled up form through E mail mentioned there.

Now sir, I want to know what should i do ? Whether it is true or fraud ? is there any problem supposed to be arised ?

supriya pathak.

Comments

Dear Sir

ATUL VIJAY
Dear Sir

I have received a sms from SPDC telling that I have won 250, 000.00GBP in INT''L Mobile Draw, 2009 and asked to contact NatWest bank, Liverpool, Great Britain where my money is being deposited in a temporary account and send me a form asking my personal details. I have send the filled up form through E mail mentioned there.should i open an account in that bank? and also asked to deposit of GBP 1290 for courier & insurance charges for sshipment of the classified documents to me to sign, GBP 1000 will be refunded on receipt of the document to them.

Sasi, india
DEAR SIR,

I AM ABRAR GANDHI FROM INDIA. I GOT AN SMS ON MY MOBILE PHONE THAT YOU HAVE WON GBP850000 IN MOBILE DRAW. THEY HAVE ASKED FOR MANY FORMALITIES AND I HAD CLEARED ALL OF THAT FORMALITIES. THEY TOOO SAID ME THAT YOUR GBP 850000 IS DEPOSITED IN NATWEST BANK IN MY TEMPERORY ACCOUNT. THEY HAD GIVEN ME THE TIME THAT ON 8TH OF JUNE YOUR DIPLOMAT PARCEL WILL BE SENT TO INDIA WITH OUR DIPLOMAT MR. ROSE LAMPARD. AND WHEN HE CAME TO INDIA HE CALLED ME AND ASKED FOR THE IMPORT DUTY OF 45100 INR. I HAVE PAID THAT AMOUNT FOR IMPORT DUTY. AND NOW HE IS ASKING FOR 120000 INR FOR REGISTERATION FEE AND HE IS SAYING THAT 120000 INR IS REFUNDABLE. IS THIS TRUE OR FAKE. AND FROM LAST FOUR DAYS HE IS WAITING FOR 120000 INR IN DELHI. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO.

THEY HAD SEND ME THIS LETTER. IS THIS TRUE OR FAKE. SHOULD I PROCCED WITH THE OTHER FORMALITIES.

Foreign Remittance Department

Fax: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@live.com

Kind Attn: MOHAMMAD FARUK ABDULREHMAN GANDHI

REFERENCE ID NO: {EMUG/NWB-TW/9USXX10751/09}

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL AND RECONFIRMATION OF YOUR INFORMATION AND READINESS TOWARDS THE RECEIVING OF THE DIPLOMAT AND CLEARING OF YOUR PARCEL UPON ITS ARRIVAL. WE HAVE ALSO RECEIVED YOUR AWARD CERTIFICATE FROM THE TW-UK OFFICE; I ATTACH A COPY OF THE CERTIFICATES TO THIS EMAIL FOR YOUR PERUSAL. THE ORIGINAL COPIES AND OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN YOUR CONSIGNMENT/PARCEL.

FOLLOWING OUR FINAL ARRANGEMENT WE WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT YOUR DIPLOMATIC PARCEL (YOUR CASH PRIZE) HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED FROM SCOTLAND TO YOUR COUNTRY TOMORROW, AND UPON ITS ARRIVAL MONDAY, THE DELEGATED DIPLOMAT (MR. ROSE LAMPARD) WILL GIVE YOU A CALL IN REGARDS TO THE CLEARING OF THE PARCEL FROM THE AIRPORT AND YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM 100% CO-OPERATION AND HOSPITALITY FOR HIM TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

BELOW ARE THE DETAILS AND SCHEDULE OF YOUR DIPLOMATIC PARCEL (YOUR CASH PRIZE) TO INDIA :

DATE OF DEPARTURE: 7TH JUNE 2009

DATE OF ARRIVAL 8TH JUNE 2009

REFERENCE ID NO: EMUG/RBS-BT/9USXX10751/09

AIRPORT DUTY/CLEARANCE CHARGES: 45, 100 INR

DELEGATED DIPLOMAT: MR. ROSE LAMPARD

NOTE: THE CLEARANCE CHARGES (45, 100 INR) MUST BE PAID CASH BY YOU, BEFORE THE INDIAN AIR PORT WILL ALLOW FOR CLEARING AND RELEASE OF THE TRUNK-BOX TO THE ASSIGNED OFFICIAL / DELIVERY AGENT. MR. ROSE LAMPARD WILL TELL YOU HOW YOU WILL FORWARD THE CHARGES FOR OFFICIAL CLEARING FORMALITIES, PRIOR TO 100% SAFE DELIVERY OF YOUR CASH TO YOUR LOCALITY PER YOUR ADDRESS.

MR. ROSE LAMPARD HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO DELIVERY YOUR CASH SAFETY-TRUNK-BOX TO YOU ONLY TO YOUR ADDRESS IN ANY PART OF INDIA AFTER HE MUST HAVE COMPLETED CLEARANCE FORMALITIES AT THE AIRPORT OF ARRIVAL .

FINALLY, YOU ARE TO ALSO UPDATE US AS SOON AS YOU MUST HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PARCEL FOR RECORD PURPOSED.

WE ANTICIPATE YOUR UTMOST COMPLIANCE

GB - Liverpool l3 5nl
Phone: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@live.com

PLEASE GIVE ME THE CONFIRMATION THAT THIS IS TRUE OR FAKE. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

ABRAR GANDHI
The same message recieved by me. They said you won 2, 00, 000.00 Uk pounds. Now they are demanding for Rs, 27, 100.00 for releasing the Fund Release Oath Certificate.
Now I am in delima whether to go for it or not.
Earlier they have sent their Diplomat who has also demanded Rs, 30, 000.00. That time I refused to give the money and sent him back as I have already sent the detail sof the bank account.

Please help me whether to go for it or not.

Amol Lonare
SPDC Int'l Mobile Draw 2009
Dear Sir
The same message recieved by me. They said you won 2, 50, 000.00 Uk pounds. Now they are demanding for Rs, 27, 100.00 for releasing the Fund Release Oath Certificate.
Now I am in delima whether to go for it or not.

AMOL P RIKAME
Respected Sir,

I Vinildas T.M had already submit the required details. Here I 'm requesting you to process the Transfer of my Payment to the Indian A/c as I mentioned to your Bank.

Thanking You
VINILDAS T.M
I have received the same messge but here they have asked me to send them only the delivery charges to the courier company. Please let me know what to do.
sir, same problem for me olso i want to know whether it is true or froud i have olso recieved a message dat i have won 250000gbp...
sir i want to know to recieve the money what i have to do...
Dear Sir

I have received a sms from SPDC telling that I have won 250, 000.00GBP in INT''L Mobile Draw, 2009 and asked to contract NatWest bank, Liverpool, Great Britain where my money is being deposited in a temporary account and send me a form asking my personal details for open a non indegene account here in our bank . I have send the filled up form through E mail to [protected]@cooltoad.com. Now thay have asked for charges of opening account 8500 INR to be deposit in account details are bellow
Account Holder: Raj r shingh
Account Number:[protected]
Bank Name:ICICI BANK
Branch: Mumbia.
We are unable to deposit charges due to fund crises. I ask to them to be debit same amount from my prize wining amount.

Now sir, Pl. guide me what can do for this, this is true or false.
Pl. conform.

Anil M. Patil
dear sir,
i have recieved a message that i have won25000000GBP in int'l mobile darw. on 13thof june.when i was repled them they have sent me certification form with shell company logo. i have sent them my pesonal information. they asked me 150pounds for opening an account and proviede me some agents account no.s so what can i do sir?

yours faithfully
prakash methre
bidar.(karnataka)india
mo.no;[protected]
Dear sir i have received the message that i have won 25000GBP, what is this GBP? do i really won the price amount or else these are cheating us, otherwise i ll go with the law
I received an sms from spdc mobile company informing me that i have won 250, 000GBP in demo(Shell) international mobile draw.For details they asked me to contact Dr Pedro at [protected]@live.com.I sent an e-mail at that address telling them my e-mail id and asking them how to collect the prize money.They sent an application form through e-mail asking my address, name and informing me that the prize amount have been transferred to natwest bank liverpool for security.For transferring the money by bank telegraphing wire system they asked for my bank account number, swift code and bank adress.
Sir I have sent my personal details and then got no reply e-mail from them.I have even contacted Mr John Bosco Emegine whom they informed as the Director Operation and Finances at their prescribed phone number but he always asks me to send 1 more e-mail at their address [protected]@cooltoad.com, on getting which they will sent a bank account opening form.I have already sent 4 mails but got no replied.

Yours faithfully,
Arabinda samanta

I have got an SMS on mobile, says u have won 250, 000 UK pounds and asked me to send my details along with phone no, after 2 days they said that DD is laying with some courier co.( Heathrow courier) and said to pay fee of 12750 INR. on personal account of Nr. Bijoy Rajkumar, SBI, Delhi, I felt something fishy and asked them to send me scanned copy of DD on my name and Insurance certificate. and also asked the Phone no of Mr.Bijoy.

I want the Govt. to takr action on this fraud people immediatly
complaint

K.Surendhiran
I have received sms stating that i won the shell mobile promo prize GBP 2, 50, 000.I responded through mail about my bank details. Again i have received the mail and stated in that mail .,

"to receive the Fund release Order from British court of justice and to conduct their attorney in this regard at Liverpoll".

Now, I want to know about these transactions and is it TRUE or FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY.

kindly guide me in this regard.
D.srinivasan.
Natwest Bank Liverpool
Posted:[protected] by Amit Send email

SPDC Int'l Mobile Draw 2009

Amit, india
Dear sir, I have received a sms from SPDC telling that I have won 250, 000.00GBP in INT''L Mobile Draw, 2009 and asked to contact NatWest bank, Liverpool, Great Britain where my money is being deposited in a temporary account and send me a form asking my personal details. I have send the filled up form through E mail mentioned there after that they are asking account opening fee deposit and after that they telling you have get F.R.O from British high court for this also they are asking fee that also i have deposited after they will transfer fund to my india bank account through telegraphic wire transfer without asking any transfer charges? if they asked transfer charges if i have deposted what garantee that they tranfer fund into my india bank account if they have not transfer where i have ask please give the clarification in the above matter.
I have received a sms from SPDC telling that I have won 200, 000.00GBP in INT''L Mobile Draw, 2009 and asked to contract NatWest bank, Liverpool, Great Britain where my money is being deposited in a temporary account and send me a form asking my personal details. I have send the filled up form through E mail mentioned there.

Anirban Sengupta
hi all, it is fraud sms... in UK almost all the banks are connected with the internet facility, means all transactions and account opening are carriedout via internet. I[censored] want to know the address and contact numbers just type the name of bank and place in google, it will clearly shows the complete address of that bank. A week before, my friend in India received a msg stating that he won 250 000 GBP. when i go through the bank address, then I found there is no bank in that address. Some Indians hands might be behind this traps!!! so dont burn your hands!!!.
I received one massage from shell intl mobile draw uk that i have won the 450, 000gbp
in the draw for clim i send my information they also send me the form of the banking information
i send them my banking information for transfer of my winning prize so they send me one letter that
your fund in the natwest bank remitance department for temprory period then they send one more letter that they send me one user name and pssword id and said that to transfer your fund after login to natwest bank a/c but that user name and password is invalid so i do not understand that what should i do for receving my fund in my country account pleas help me to transfer my fund in my account

Complaint categoryCategory: Other