[Resolved]  NATWEST BANK PLC UNITED KINGDOM(ENGLAND). — cheating the public

Whom ever it may concern..

plz take necessary action regarding this cheating..they are creating e banking software and cheating the public..first they said without initial money they need to help the poor.then they asking the reactivation charge.i dont pay..but people may lose by this cheating take necessary action..

plz protect the public from syber crime..

"JACKLYN BELLIS" <[protected]@w.cn>
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Thank you for your response. It goes to show that you have been destined to be great and I implore you to be as honest as possible in this dealing as the spirit of my late husband will be with you always and will also bless you for your effort in seeing that persons are brought out of their predicament.

I am Mrs Jacklyn Bellis, I am suffering from cancerous ailment,When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of £4.8 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently,my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family and me, I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

It is often said that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband’s hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be with the Almighty when I eventually pass on.

The Almighty will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husbands relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in UK. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your family.

I have discuss this matter with my Lawyer, he is going to work with the Bank and secure this funds from the UK Bank where it is been kept for safe custody in a very proper and legal manner and he will make the arrangement with the Bank in your name, as the new beneficiary of the fund and also my next of kin, to move the fund from England to meet you in your country with your data.

However, be informed that all the expenses attached to your documentations, paper work or attorney fee will be taken care of by me. Therefore, you do not need to pay my attorney any dime whatsoever.

My Attorney is Barrister Carson Thiller. Do email him at once and let him commence with the transfer modalities, his email address is: [protected]@w.cn
You can reach him through his telephone number, which is +[protected] but note that you must ensure that this is not disclosed to anybody until the money has been successfully transferred to you because of security reasons on my side. As for how I got your email, it was gotten after a proper white page search via your area zip code with the help of the lord leading me.

You are implored to use this funds for the less-privileged, widows, and orphans, destitute and indigent persons in the society. Please, do your best to see that the dreams of my husband SIR BELLIS of blessed memory and my dream is fulfilled and make sure this is kept confidential until the transfer is completed and the good works of charity commence, as you are the only one contacted for this and aware of this too.

Sincerely yours,
Lady Jacklyn Bellis

IT IS WITH A HEAVY HEART THAT I BRING TO YOUR IMMEDIATE NOTICE, THE DEMISE OF MY CLIENT MRS. JACKLYN BELLIS WHILE SHE TRIED SUCCEEDING AN OPERATION IN THE EARLY HOURS OF 2 DAYS AGO. I HOPE THAT THIS NEWS OF THE DEMISE OF MRS. JACKLYN BELLIS IS TAKEN WITH A STRONG HEART. WE TAKE SOLACE IN THE FACT THAT SHE LIVED A LIFE WORTHY OF EMULATION, AS THOSE WHO KNEW HER WERE BLESSED BY HER.

MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE!

MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE DO NOT HAVE TO CAUSE ANYMORE DELAY CONCERNING THIS TRANSFER AS I HAVE JUST COMPLETED MY DUTIES AS YOUR ATTORNEY BY PROCURING ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO FACILITATE THE RELEASE OF THE FUND (4.8 MILLION GBP) TO YOU AND I HAVE FORWARDED ALL INFORMATION/DOCUMENTS TO THE BANK IN CHARGE OF THE TRANSFER, HOWEVER YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE A FORMAL APPLICATION TO THE BANK REQUESTING THAT THE FUNDS BE RELEASED TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE LATE MRS. JACKLYN BELLIS. FIND BELOW THE CONTACT DETAILS TO THE BANK IN POSITION OF THE 4.8 MILLION POUNDS.

NATWEST BANK PLC UNITED KINGDOM(ENGLAND).
Name: Febson Jabbs (Foreign Transfer Manger)
Phone: [protected], [protected]
E-mail: [protected]@ntwestonlinebk.co.cc

HOWEVER, I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR UTMOST NOTICE, THAT LATE MRS. JACKLYN BELLIS AND I HAD AN INITIAL AGREEMENT TO HAVE ALL THE PAPER WORK / DOCUMENTATION DONE WITH THE SUM OF ABOUT 8,720 POUNDS, WHICH SHE MADE AN INITIAL PAYMENT TO ME OF 5,000 POUNDS TO GET THE WORK GOING BEFORE SHE WAS CALLED TO GLORY. THIS MADE THE BALANCE OF 3,720 POUNDS COME OUT FROM MY POCKET WITHOUT LETTING YOU KNOW BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO HANDLE ALL THE CHARGES INVOLVED IN THIS TRANSACTION BY HERSELF BEFORE SHE PASSED ON TO GLORY. THAT LEFT ME WITH A VERY GREAT LOST IN MY CHAMBER, BUT I NEVER MIND, AS I HAVE BEEN THEIR FAMILY LAWYER FOR OVER TEN YEARS. HENCE, I USED THAT TO PAY HER MY LAST RESPECT, FOR I KNOW GOD WILL SURLY REWORD ME ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

NOTE: YOU ARE TO SEND Natwest UK AN EMAIL, FAX OR PHONE CALL INFORMING THEM YOUR PURPOSE OF TRANSACTION.
DO NOT HESITATE TO GET BACK TO ME IF YOU FIND ANY THING COMPLICATED DEALING WITH THE BANK.

53 Welling Avenue,
Phone: +[protected]
Office Open From: Mon-Sat 9am-4pm UK TIME
"Natwest Group Customer Care" <[protected]@ntwestonlinebk.co.cc>
Add sender to Contacts
ATTENTION.....CUSTOMER DATE:[protected]

Thanks for your enquiries; we acknowledge the receipt of your email, concerning the process in which the sum of 4.8 million pounds belonging to Late Dexter Bellis of blessed memory can be transferred to your account in your country as the next of kin to Late Mrs. Jacklyn Bellis.

We have also received all the necessary paper work and documents from Barr. Carson Thiller, the outstanding lawyer assigned to this transaction by Late Mrs. Jacklyn Bellis.

After going through all the required documents/information submitted by Barrister Carson Thiller, we are pleased to inform and congratulate you that we are satisfied with all the information and your information has been merged to Late Mrs. Jacklyn Bellis' account with Natwest Online Bank Department UK. The login information to the Late Mrs. Jacklyn Bellis online bank account will be emailed to you shortly.

Acknowledge the receipt of this mail once you get it.

Warm Regards,
Febson Jabbs
(Foreign Transfer Manger)
Natwest Online Bank Department.
70 - 74 High Street,
Rainham ME8 7JH,
United Kingdom.
Phone: [protected],
[protected],
Fax: [protected]
...................................................................................
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the material from any computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of the entity transmitting the message.
"NATWEST BANK PLC" <[protected]@hotmail.com>
NATWEST ONLINE BANK DEPARTMENT

ATTENTION...CUSTOMER: DATE:..[protected]

I understand by the receipt of your email, that you are finding it difficult to make a transfer from your account. After going through a proper technical search, we discovered your account status is presently dormant and needs to be reactivated.

Furthermore, talking about REACTIVATION due to the fact that Late Bellis account has not been in function for over 2 years now, before the wife took over and handed over to you. The account has gone dormant and any form of transfer can not be done until it is reactivated, hence you can not successfully transfer any amount from the account to your designated account in your country.

To have the account reactivated, you will need to deposit 0.013 % of the total sum in the account which is about £620 pounds for reactivation deposit. Natwest-UK would have had the said 0.013 % deducted from your account, but due to the fact that Late Mr. D. Bellis funds were deposited in bond and such deposit do not allow deduction. The reason the depositor had the funds deposited in bond was part of security measures.

You are to note the fact that every account reactivation deposit will be credited back to your account balance of 4,800,120.00 which will make a total balance of £4,800,740.00 pounds in your Natwest-UK Account.

Finally, as soon as your account is reactivated, you will be sent a transfer authorization code right away in order for you to bypass the present situation you are facing and automatically make your account status active.

In order to avoid any form of delay concerning this transaction, as we already have your file on top, I would advice to get back to me as soon as possible, informing me on what you intend doing.

Warm Regards,
Febson Jabbs
(Foreign Transfer Manger)
Natwest Online Bank Department.
70 - 74 High Street,
Rainham ME8 7JH,
United Kingdom.
Phone: [protected],
[protected],

"CARSON LAW FIRM" <[protected]@w.cn>
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
I SPOKE WITH MR. FEBSON JABBS AND HE MADE ME UNDERSTAND THAT THE SAID 620GBP WILL STILL BE CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT, HE STATED THAT THE ESSENCE OF IT IS JUST TO GET THE ACCOUNT TO A FUNCTIONING STATE. I AM BROKE AT THE MOMENT I WOULD HAVE ASSISTED.

I IMPLORE YOU TO RAISE THE MONEY AND HAVE YOUR INHERITED ACCOUNT REACTIVATED.

53 Welling Avenue,
London SW1P 3JR England

Comments

Even I am getting the same type of mails
THANKS FOR WRITING TO MY OFFICE, MY CLIENT MRS. JACKLYN BELLIS DID INFORMED ME TO CONTACT YOU WITH RESPECT TO THE TRANSFER OF FUNDS 4, 800, 000.00 GBP (FOUR MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLINGS ONLY) DEPOSITED WITH A UNITED KINGDOM BANK 2 YEARS AGO, WHICH SHE SAID SHE HAD DISCUSSED WITH YOU.

I MUST THANK YOU AND WANT YOU TO HAVE IT IN MIND THAT I WILL DO ALL IN MY POWERS AS YOUR ATTORNEY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE FUNDS ARE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO LAY CLAIM TO THE FUNDS WOULD BE PREPARED BY ME AND I WANT YOU TO SUPPLY ME WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

1. FULL NAMES:

6. OCCUPATION:

7. PLACE OF BIRTH;

8. AGE;

9. CITIZENSHIP;

IN SUBMISSION OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION I WILL BE ENABLED TO PREPARE THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS. AS SOON AS I AM DONE I WOULD SEND THE DOCUMENTS TO THE BANK AT ONCE SO THAT YOU CAN CONTACT THE UK BANK AND GET THE FUNDS WHICH MRS. JACKLYN BELLIS INTENDS TO TRANSFER AND DEPOSIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

HOWEVER YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER YOURSELF A LUCKY INDIVIDUAL TO HAVE COME IN CONTACT WITH THE BELLIS' FAMILY. YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED TO GET THIS FUNDS AS A RESULT OF THE FACT THAT SHE IS VERY SICK AND WISH TO FULFILL THE WILL AND WISHES OF HER LATE HUSBAND THE HONOURABLE SIR BELLIS AND YOU COULD EFFECTIVELY GET THIS FUND THROUGH THE UK BANK WHERE THE FUNDS IS DEPOSITED WITHOUT MUCH DIFFICULTIES DUE TO TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT WITH THE HELP OF ONLINE BANK TRANSFER.

GOOD DAY, AS I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOONEST

53 Welling Avenue

Phone: +[protected]
Office Open From: Mon-Sat 9am-4pm UK TIME
Dr.Terry Briggs(Account/Fund Transfer Officer)
NATWEST BANK PLC

this very man is contacting me for payinmg him a fun transfer amount of INDIAN currency 14, 100 which lastly increased to Rs. 16, 100. below is the mail forwarded to me kindly cheak it out

National Westminster Bank(NATWEST BANK)
169 Victoria Street GB - London SW1E 5NA, United Kingdom
Tel: +[protected]
+[protected]
+[protected]
24 Hours Phone Services In Case Of Emergencies And Global Time Differences
Fax: +[protected]

ATTN: SANJU DAS,

Am responding to your email once again.NATWEST BANK PLC, UNITED KINGDOM is one of the most respected and recognisd bank here in UNITED KINGDOM and as such we will not involve the dignity of our bank with any transaction that is not real.We have the responsibility to release your funds as soon as you satisfy our bank charges.Once again, deductions cannot be made from your funds because of the outstanding insurance bond on your funds.If you request a bank transfer, you still have to pay a bank transfer fee of 16, 100 India Rupees.We are very sory we cannot proceed with your funds release without you making payment for the needed bank charges.

Dr.Terry Briggs(Account/Fund Transfer Officer)
NATWEST BANK PLC