[Resolved]  Naukri.com — Paid Job Offers

It has been almost five months that I've got registered with Naukri.Com. While signing up, I had clearly mentioned that I require a job either in HR or in backend operations and I've a total job experience of 4 yrs.But till date the kind of offers which I am getting are mostly related to BPO's or in the insurance sector.Kindly look into this and revert at the earliest. I have done a paid registration but in vain.

Comments

i want to paid registration, so tell me full deatail of this
Please give me the ways to do the registration.
i want to paid registration, so tell me full deatail of this
i want paid registration in naukri.com pls send me full details of that...i will be highly grateful to you...
i want to submit resume in my email id.so pls tell me full deatail of this
i went paid registration in Naukri.com.
please suggest me.
my Mail ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
good for me .. i really need a job at any how thanku
I was delighted on getting a response from customer care of naukri fast forward. It is worthwhile to give a personal touch to each member. One can expect this type of treatment from a professionally managed organization. Now I feel more than happy to be the member of this organization.
i want to paid registration, so plz tell me full deatail of this. kindly send me all the detail on my id aditi.[protected]@gmail.com
i want to paid registration, so plz tell me full deatail of this. kindly send me all the detail on my id chetan[protected]@gmail.com

I want to paid registration. Sosend me the link and respective information on my e-mail ID - [protected]@gmail.com.
Dear sir
i want to paid registration so please kindly tell me the procedure.my mail ID-mech.[protected]@gmail.com, my contact no-[protected].

Debasis Das