[Resolved]  NAVEEN COMPUTERS — Complaint regarding cheque bounce and not giving my payment

I Madhukar Mishra I am agent of IRCTC E-Ticket from RMS E-Solution (Through this firm I got Railway Agency). We were depositing the amount to their account then they transfers the fund to the ITZ card. But last two three times I have one problem from RMS E-Solutions that they have not transferred my amount in ITZ card when I deposited to him, and when I complaint to him for this problem then they transfer my fund into my A/c. At last time when I got this problem then they didn't transfer my fund into my ITZ Account whose A/c No. is[protected]. After Doing so many Telephonic Complaints they said to me that in ITZ card their was some problem and I am sending your amount (which I deposit into his account) of Rs. 6000/- (Six Thousand only) with the cheque. After receiving of Cheque No. 1100003 of A/c No. [protected] State bank of India on dated 17/11/2008 the cheque is dishonor from bank due to INSUFFICIENT FUNDS.

Then on complaining to him through phone he asked me to give one week time for transferring the money in my account but when time comes he again ask for some more time the process repeated many times (3 months approx.) due to this I am mentally harassed.

On[protected] he mailed to me and committed that they will give my money upto[protected] but till today they have not given my money. today when I talked with him he again asked for some money. But he is not replying to my e-mail from[protected] onwards.

Please help me and advice what can I do.

Madhukar Mishra
A-37, Shyam Park Extn.,
Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (U.P.)
Mob.:[protected]
Phone:[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

computers — CHEQUE BOUNCE

RESPECTED SIR,
WE HAVE SUPPLIED SOME 25 COMPUTERS TO A PARTY IN CHENNAI ... HE HAS GIVEN US AN CHEQUE FOR THE MATERIALS WE HAVE SUPPLIED....THE CHEQUES WHICH THE PARTY HAS GIVEN IS "DISHONOURED" IN THE BANK... NOW THE PARTY IS NOT GIVING PAYMENT...NOR THE POLICE IS REGISTERING A COMPLIANT ...AS THE PARTY IS A VERY FAMOUS PARTY IN CHENNAI.

TELL US WHAT TO DO..WE HAVE ALL THE PROOF ETC., PURCHASE ORDER / PAYMENT DETAILS / BOUNCHED CHEQUE ETC..

WITH REGARDS