[Resolved]  Naveen Kumar Saini — Non-Payment of long pending dues since last one year

I had resigned from Ambala Dvn.on 16 Oct.2008, after serving for two years,nine months and seven days as an A.S.M.and deposited Rs.60071/= (Rs. sixty thousand seventy one only) as training cost + one month' salary which should have been less.I have to get my dues towards Railway for which I had been writing to Personnel department since Dec. 2008, but all in vain. Details of correspondence carried out by me are as follows :-

1. Ist application - 11 Dec. 2008

2. IInd application - 18 Feb. 2009

3. IIIrd application - 26 May. 2009

4. IVth application - 04 Jul. 2009

But, I have never got a reply from your end. Abovementioned applications were addressed to Sr. D.P.O. and copies were sent to Sr. D.O.M. and D.R.M. Ambala Division. I am compelled to feel that the dues may never be paid to me unless I approach the judiciary. My dues are mentione below :-

1. Provident Fund

2. G.I.S.

3. Leave Encashment

4. 60% arrear of Pay revision

Thankingyou,

Yours Sincerely,

House No. 124

Chandigarh - 160 020

Comments

Naveen Kumar Saini — Late Payment Fees

Sir/Madam,

I am holder of a Credit Card No.[protected] since Dec 2006 and had been paying all the bills well in time. I had purchased two railway tickets on 17 Sep 2009 & 18 Sep 2009 but didn't get the statement for the same and the bill was paid vide Cheque No. 786687 for Rs.615 which was accepted on 05 Nov 2009. But a statement of Rs.543 as late fees is sent to me which is not due. Please wave off the charges so that I can continue using the card.

Thankingyou,

Yours Sincerely,

# 124

Naveen Kumar Saini — Change of Address

Sir/Madam,

I have a Credit Card No. [protected]. I have changed my residence to a new house. Therefore, my correspondence address in the abovesaid account may please be changed as follows :-

House No. 124