[Resolved]  Naz FoundationInternational — credit card payment

The Manager,
Credit Cards
ICICI Bank Ltd.

I am using credit card no. [protected] of your bank and for last few months I have not been able to pay my dues on time due to financial difficulties with my organisation. However I do have the intention to do so.

On Thursday May 8th I received a call from Ms. Roma of your bank. She kept on forcing me to pay and was not ready to listen to my problems. Then she asked me to give her a cheque and she will see to it that no action is taken against me. She promised me that she will not misuse the cheque. And she will confirm it again before presenting the cheque in bank.

However as soon as I gave the cheque to her, she threatened that the matter has become serious now and make sure that I have enough money in my bank account on that day. The details of the cheque are:
Cheque no.381124
Dated: 08/05/08
Bank:Oriental Bank of Commerce
Amount: 29741

This has created unnecessary stress to me, when I intended to pay back the money as soon as I get my dues from my organisation. This is breach of trust from the part of the staff of your bank.

You are requested not to present the cheque before confirming it from me. I am requesting you to please intervene into the matter and please see to it that I am not harassed further.

With regards