[Resolved]  NCFM STUDY MATERIAL — NON RECEIPT OF MATERIAL

I HAVE REGISTERED FOR NCFM ONLINE EXAM AND PAID EXAM FEES. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED STUDY MATERIAL . MY ID IS [protected]. I DO NOT HAVE STUDY MATERIAL TO STUDY. HENCE I REQUEST U TO PL. SEND IT URGENTLY TODAY OR BY TOMMORROW. AS I AM INTERESTED IN STUDY AND BOOKING THE SEAT FOR EXAM.

Comments

NCFM MATERIAL — NON RECEIPT OF STUDY MATERIAL

DEAR SIR

I have applied for NISM SERIES - I Currency Derivatives Certification Examination on 4th November 2009, my NCFM ID : NCFM[protected], you have dispathed the materies in the Transworld Couriers.

So far i have not receive the materials. Kindly arrange send immedeiatly. The Courier person Mr. Murali. not give proper reply from Friday i.e (13th Nov.2009).

I request you kindly send immediately.

Thanks & Regards,

I. HARIKRISHNA
My address is Diwale Koliwada, Sector-14, Behind Hanuman Mandir, Post-Kokan Bhavan, Dist-Thane, Taluka-Thane, CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614. I brought Block (Vit) in Bhandup City, Mumbai. Becuase i built little house (Channel House). Total Quantity 3400 Per Thousand Block in total Rs.5600/-. Total Amount is 19, 000/- (Ninteen Thousand Only) in discount. This Block (Vit) is very rough. So I not built my house. He not give the receipt to me. The Block (Vit) Honour Name is Mr. Rao, Bhandup, Mumbai. Rao Mobile No.[protected]. His Assisant Name is Mr. Sanjay. Sanjay Mobile No.[protected]. So please take action very fast. Your sincerlly, roshan Koli
I want to requst to you that i could not get my study material. so i requstto you.that it my exam comes near soyou provid my study matiril. thenks to you.