[Resolved]  Ndpl — bill is too high

Dushyant
420/35 Chankya Block C,
Gali no.6, Laxmi Vihar Burari
Delhi-84

Comments

my k.no is [protected] and we are oly 3 members in the house. we have 1 drawing room and 2 bedrooms. the house is made in 100 yrds. We consumes early 400 unit in two month or less because we use 18 watt CFL. this time my electricity bill came 1460 with cosnumption of 514 units which is impossile. So, i request u to come and check my meter. This problem is arising sice we have changed our electric meter. please help me i this matter.u may check my previous bills also.i hope u will Try to solve my problem y examine my meter. i will obliqued to u. thx
Sir, my k.no.[protected] one meter installed and replaced the old one at Ground Floor is 50 sqyards on 17.08.09. Now my premise is locked. But in two days without using a single bulb the meter reading is 24 Kwh. It is very surprising. I complained to the customer care today and yesterday also. I would also like to bring to your kind notice another meter bearing K. No.[protected] where two ceiling fans for 8hrs, one freeze 165 litres for 20 hrs/day and two cfl 15w for 6 hrs, one TV for 6 hrs and a washing machine for 4 hrs in a month. Your given calculator shows less consumption in a month. Sir, please look into both the cases urgently. Sanoj [protected]
Dear Sir

I want to bring the fact to your kind consideration that i am having electrycity connection no. K. No [protected]S. That i think there is some fault in my meter or in the connection itself that, the bill is coming too much .We do not have much consumption of electricity despite that my electricity bill is exceeding much than expected to my sheer surprise.
We use only CFL tubes, but i am not able to digest this that i have to pay a huge ammount in respect of electricity bill.
I think either there is some fault in the meter installed in the month of September'2008 or somebody else is having wrongfull connectivity with my meter.I used to pay bill at the most Rs.1500/- for the bill of 2 months, but now it is around Rs.5000/-.
I therefore, request your kind self to please look into the matter as prayed.I hope an early disposal of the matter.

Thanking you,
Yours Sincerly
Daljeet Singh Cheema
Dir/M'dm
i am vikas. and mam I already complaint almost 15 days earlier for excessive bill & checking of yr meter. But i extremely sorry to say there is not response yet.Plz. take proper & prompt action in this regard.
thanks