[Resolved]  neckless (jwellary) — SBI Debit Card

I Ms. suchita Dalvi, account holder of SBI, Jogeshwari (E), Mumbai branch. My saving A/C number is [protected].
On 20th Sep.2009 I purchased some Jewellery of Rs.1990/- from "Senorita Collection" (Add.: Behind Indraprast Shopping Center, Borivali-west). I swiped my SBI Debit Card ( no.[protected] for the payment. The shopkeeper noticed an error in his Portable credit card swipe machine. Due to that error, my sister (Ms Sangeeta Dalvi) paid my bill through her Debit Card (Bank of Baroda, Jogeshwari branch).

After few days when i checked my balance in passbook I realized that the amount of Rs.1990/- was debited three times from my account & credited for once. That means the amount of Rs.5970/- was deducted and the amount of Rs.1990 /-was credited, leaving me in a total loss of Rs.3980/-
The SBI branch manager provided me the details of the above mentioned unusual transactions, and asked me to claim Rs.3980 from "Senorita Collection".
I approached the Owner of ‘Senorita Collection" with supporting documents which were provided by SBI. Knowing the fact that he would have to return the money, he started ignoring my complaint. The owner, as well as the staff including the accountant didn't even bother to pay any attention. I contacted the 2-3 office persones (office staff of Senorita Collection) of this shop (Senorita Collection) many times, in the hope of having any sensible conversation. But they were all busy in doing what they are good at, that is ‘selling things’ without caring about the customers.
But I’m sure that with your valuable guidance, I could make a difference. So I'm requesting you to let me know about the proper way to get my money back. M waiting for your reply.

And i m already complaint to National Consumer forun through tele.no.27662955 on 22/12/09 (contact to Ms.Indu) & my complaint no.(ref.no.) is 209811.

Thanks & Regards
Suchita Dalvi (Mob.[protected]/-)
lease describe what steps have been taken by the company to resolve your complaint. Provide as much information as possible. If the company emailed you, please provide that email adress, if they called you, please provide the phone number. Consider this description as an instruction to help other users to resolve their complaints as fast and easy as possible.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other