[Resolved]  Nestle Consumer Services — Smell & insect in the powder

I had purchased Lactogen 1 powder packed in carton box of 450 gms powder for baby feeding from Gaurav Medical,Dadra, Dadra & Nagar Haveli (U.T) and found to be smelling bad and contain few black small bugs in it. My 4 months old son also suffered with fever because of this after eating.The batch No. was 92640453BA with mfg date Sep 09 tagged.

Comments

Yes.I too found 2 small black bugs in lactogen 2 .fist I thought it was my mistake that i might have not closed the box tightly.So that they formed .But in another box when i opened newly i found the small bug again.After that my child is suffering pin worms and not gaining weight.Because of this.I dont know what to do regarding this.Even i dont have bill or anything to complaint.So My advice better stop giving lactogen use the natural products...
I purchased maggi masala 2min.noodles, 320gm pack.Batch no. 12650455BA. Mfd date sep 2011. After opening the pack i didn't find the maggi Taste maker inside it. I haven't expected this type of mistake from ur side... I am a great maggi fan.
Kindly do something for replacement.
I purchased maggi saush (big bottle).details 112/20110451fa/jan.12/a/07/55. After opening the bottle i didn't find the maggi saush Taste inside it. I haven't expected this type of mistake from ur side... I am a great maggi saush fan.
Kindly do something for replacement. plz help me.
Atul.