[Resolved]  Nestle - Maggi Noodles — Fly inside the pack

I had purchased Maggi noodles from Apna Bazaar. When i opened the pack there was a housefly inside it. We purchase goods with a belief that branded goods maintain certain standards of quality.
How to deal with this issue??
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

My cousin found one too, he choked on it and died alone and hungry. His wife wasnt there, she was with me in bed. Now the guilt has driven me to depression. Everytime i see a housefly, i jizz in my pants. Now i wont get laid because i have a fly fetish. My cousin's son is out to avenge me, but my doctor says i suffer from temporary paranoia. I go to bed crying, and when i cant sleep, i look for flies so that i can jizz in my pants once again, to drive the pain away.And for ultimate climaxing, the jizz must hit a fly in mid air. I have erotic dreams about the flies. If you want to hear more, read my book called: vestigial voyeurism: a drosophila disaster. Who has bigger problems now?
i have purchased your maggi 20 Rs. pack. and i have found plastic/Foreign particle in your maggi. u contect me as soon as possible i have proof of that packet with maggi. batch no, is 00322814TB, feb 2010/D.
kindly take corrective action for this
who will be responsible for our life???????

Maggi
    Maggi Phone
    Maggi Address
    Nestle House Jacaranda Marg M Block DLF City Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002