[Resolved]  Nestle Slim Milk — Spoilt product

Sub: Substandard Nestle Slim Milk . Lot no: 02321530FA . 44/45/16:1 . Mfd – 20th Aug 2010
This is to inform you that I am a regular user of the subject product. Our family consumes almost 6 to 7 pacs a week . On 20th Sept 2010 one of the packs upon opening to my horror I found completely spoilt. Very bad stink was also coming the moment the packet was cut opened and green water started coming out instead of the usual MILK.
I am very surprised why this has happened and now I am so scared whenever I open the Pac. I am not sure if the milk that I am consuming is good or spoilt already. It is a nightmare really. My husband has stopped drinking milk coz of this and so have I. I tried to have milk after that from a fresh packet and I started to Vomit , I am just not able to consume this milk . Going thru a major Trauma because of this incident. For my diet I have been recommended to have skimmed milk by my dietician but now I am unable to consume Milk only due to the negligence of your company.
I need to know what precaution the company is going to take so that such instance do not occur in future and what are you going to do to help this mental anxiety.

Bandra