[Resolved]  Net Jobs India.com (Netpride Kit) — data entry

I purchased a kit from netjobindia for Rs 1250 they were telling that this is a very easy data entry job and anyone can do it, after that there was a call from bombay and they assured me that it is genuine and associated with google that is why i went for it and they sent me ebook but nothing is clear in that ebook
I had been told that i will get a helpline number but now they are denying it
They have given a email address for clearing doubts but whenever i mail there it get bounced
Now i have come to know about many persons
who have been cheated like me
THEY ARE MAKING FOOL AND COMPLETELY
FRAUD
PLEASE HELP ME, I want my money back from the cheat like that

Comments

NetPride — how does this cd works

how does this cd work and how to read adds and how iwill earn money reply me fast
We have purchased the Net Pride kit for Rs 1250, they provided the Cd and the package is not contaning the detailed information and since we are not deserved with it and finding.
We don't know to create the website with that package
Please give the answer and we are waiting for your need full information.
dear sir,

i received your cd and i am not understand in this cd matters.please explain clearly how to start to first step and to last step, just like that examble to give me. i waiting your reply.

thanking u
yes i need a job
Netpride is cheating me. Anyway I want my money back as early as possible.
i dont know how far i am true about this work but i expect somthing can be possible through this.

my registration is completed i have to wait for the survuy to earn money
Bought the netpride kit for web development
I bought the netpride kit for web site development from NetJobsInIndia company the amount was 1, 250 Rs/- which
was paid to the post man by me.For that i got CD from them but later they sent about 6-7 mails.Now they are not responding to my
mails that i sent, I even tried to make a call to them but the phone was switched off.What should i do now.Is my money gone waste...!
asipurchasedanetpridekitfor avalueableamountof1250 but they cheat methey even not reply my mails iwilltry to give acomplient to cyber crime branch if i will not recive my amountwithpenalty.
dear madam/sir
my net pride kits alrady do not work.data entry page err. come. the err. is if you have package & have not activated
respected sir,
i was bought your cd package last decembar.my package id is super 5247.pasword for my ebook is pride1957.now register yoursite my package.but some errors occured on it. please help me to my cd to accepted
netpride is cheated website dont believe it
I want to get successful at your net pride programe, but I can not learn your net jobs.
Please tell me more details. thank you sir.

your faithfully
Laishram Langol singh
Thoubal wangmataba hospital maning
P.O - Thoubal, state: manipur-795138
regd. net pride ID: 2784 #[protected]
i got kit before 6 months

but i dont know this work

i ask many qu but not response

so return my money
my cd is not working

Net jobs India.com(NetPride kit) — Does Not Work

I had bought the Kit for Rs. 1250/= from them in the month of April, 2009, but the LINK file to link all the other files was not included. I contacted a few web-site developers, who in turn informed me as to the additional cost of Rs.3000/= to Rs. 6000/= for developing the site, after going through the files available on the kit (CD). I bought this package as the highly reputed Google name was involved. On sending them e-mails, they just do not reply. Imagine they may have cheated THOUSANDS Of people like me. I invite other people like me to start a Forum with me, so that we can together start LEGAL ACTION against them.

I can be contacted at [protected]@gmail.com.

There should be a limit to these Scams.

I already have a lot of sites (Approx. 54 Sites) who pay me US $700.00 to US $2000.00 per click. I have reasearched for nearly 45 days for this.
i bought net pride kit to build my own web site but it is a fraud company cheating public saying that it is supported by google. please don't subscribe or buy any product from this bogus company

madhav

THEY ARE MAKING FOOL AND COMPLETELY
FRAUD
PLEASE HELP ME, I want my money back from the cheat like that
Read comments
i have purchased netpride cd for my web devlopment and to open mywebsite, but after purchasing i am unable to do registration, it has cheated me as anything.and the cd is also not working but they have taken my money.any way i want my money back.
i have purchased netpride cd but my cd is not working, that is a same problem.
hello all,
net job india.com is fake. You will receive new surveys on your email account after register but whenever you click on the email it will shows survey is closed or timeout better for next time. its happened to all new surveys emails. also happens to fresh email to which is just come.

thats means it is cheated us... there is no surveys n we came to know this all is foolish us...

i registered on net job india.com 2 years back and i am not completed a single survey since then because of above problem. nowdays new survey emails are stop.

its fake fake fake nothing is happend beyond wested our time and money...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other