Net world — Fraud Company

Delhi, India
 ajaykumar123
Reference is invited to your email dated 13th August, 2012 conveying frequency of 'space' and 'enter' errors in the work done by me as part of above mentioned agreement. I doubt frequency of errors detected to such a large extent in the absence of any transparent procedure followed. Despite my best efforts for three days for this work, I have not been paid a single rupee. Actually terms of agreeement prepared by your company are one sided and unfarily baised in your favour. Even if reduction in payment for the work done could be justified. there is no justicification at all in forfeiting the registration amount. This is a type of fraud being played against innocent customers of services of your company which deserve complaint in a consumer court. It is therefore requested that you may justify forefieture of registration amount or refund the same atleast in the interst of hard work done by me and business ethics.

Reg No. NT 780

Related Complaints

Comments

Net world — Delay service

We started a browsing centre with capacity of 3 computers in our village. We have applied for broad band connection in the planning of 250-b before 3 months and yet we have not get that.we had paid amount for modem instalation and other charges.when we ask for this complaint they are telling we are not renued our licence. There is not responcible answer.My feature is there.Please clear my problem.

Our Tele ph No :[protected]
Area : Zuzuvadi.
Hosur-635126,
Sipcot(post),
Krishnagiri(Dist),
Tamil Nadu.
got duped by them too..they are totally fraud...while giving work they do tell thins transparently...once you finish they will take out unrealistic errors and terminate your registration...1500 rs in their pocket...you can see the ad every Wednesday...and hundreds of people get trapped...

Net world - Fraud Company