[Resolved]  netcash2all.com — Cheaters

This is a 100 % cheating & fraud website. The owner of this website is RAMA HEDGE. His mobile no. is [protected] He is a big cheater. He is also running another websites www.homejobs4indians.com & www.cashbynetjobs.com

All these are FRAUD WEBSITE. You will not be able to earn even a single rupee. Do not fall prey. All these websites are FRAUD & BOGUS. This is 100 % SCAM

I have lost my money. I will file a police complaint soon.

This is a PUCCA FRAUD CO.

Comments

i am earning from referral earning ... cashbynetjobs.com cd is very usefull ... thanks to cashbynetjobs.com..
CASHBYNETJOBS.COM, GENUINE COMPANY, BEST ONLINE INTERNET CONSULTANCY WEBSITE IN INDIA
I would like to thank cashbynetjobs.com. cashbynetjobs.com is the best online internet consultancy website. I recently purchased their kit for Rs.350/-. It has helped me to earn money on Internet. Their Cd /Kit is really useful. You can make money on Internet by following their instructions
y r u posting illegal information ... even i paid money .. but am earning .. how u cannot ?

it is a website compare to other website ... i tried all website product .. but netcash2all is genuine website ... i[censored] mailed me then i will send other website information and link also .. after that u come to know which is fraud, which is genuine

Yes I agreed
1000% Fake
Dont believe it
Hello Santhosh,

Do not bluff.

They have taken my money. I went to Mangalore. No body there in their address.

No contact number.

They ARE BIG CHEATERS.

I thing you belong to that group.
www.cashbynetjobs.com is a FRAUD WEBSITE. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE JOINING.

I am Naveen from Kerala. I paid Rs.500 to www.cashbynetjobs.com But after paying the money, I found this is 100% SCAM and FRAUD COMPNAY. Cashbynetjobs gave me some useless information. This is of no use. YOU CAN NOT EARN EVEN A SINGLE RUPEE. This is 100 % SCAM and BOGUS Website.

The Paypal cheques that they have shown on their website are BOGUS. I have enquired from Paypal office. Paypal told me that these are not cheques for online job. Paypal told me that these are Bogus Cheques.

Cashbynetjobs is a FRAUD company. They have not even given thier contact number. I went to their office in Mangalore but the address given on thier website is FALSE. They are cheating with innocent people.

I have searched on Internet and found that the owner of this website is one RAMA HEGDE from MANGALORE. His mobile no. is [protected]. He is a big cheater. I called him for refund. But he abused me. If you have also lost your money then Please call him and ask for refund of your money. He is cheating the Indian public in the name of some other websites given below.

www.homejobs4indians.com
www.cashbynetjobs.com
www.netcash2all.com
www.dreamcash4u.com

All these are SCAM and FRAUD WEBSITES. I have already lodged a police complaint against him. An FIR and criminal case will soon be lodged. If you are also cheated by these FRAUD websites, you also please file a POLICE COMPLAINT against the owner of these websites whose name is RAMA HEGDE. His mobile no. is [protected].
The above posted member is staff of another same job providers website ... compare to his website this is the suitable and more valuable
thanks for information i want to work at home on internet please give correct information
www.cashbynetjobs.com is a FRAUD WEBSITE. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE JOINING.

I am Naveen from Kerala. I paid Rs.500. But after paying the money, I found this is 100% SCAM and FRAUD COMPNAY. They gave me some useless information. This is of no use. YOU CAN NOT EARN EVEN A SINGLE RUPEE. This is 100 % SCAM and BOGUS Website.

This is a FRAUD company. They have not even given thier contact number. I went to their office in Mangalore but the address given on thier website is FALSE. They are cheating with innocent people.

www.netcash2all.com
www.dreamcash4u.com
www.homejobs4indians.com
www.cashbynetjobs.com

FRAUD WEBSITE, POLICE COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM
I am aditya from Chandigarh.the side is very fraud website so plz no earn your money has been also lost to your money for are u responsiblity to your monyok