[Resolved]  Neuron Softech Pvt. Ltd. — Fraud

Neuron Softech Pvt. Ltd.
Contacted the company as a possible 3rd party to do work for my company. After reaching an agreement on price, and time of delivery we preceded. Full disclosure and information about the project was given and what was required to be done, and full disclosure to view the existing site, so they could see, as the project was about 80% finished already, but I needed some people who had better know how. Full Documentation and communication with them was kept. Red flags started to appear when deadline passed, program manager would work to gain trust. When they thought I was stuck. and would have no other choice. They told me my project was not as agreed, and I would have to resubmit details, and they would re bid on the project. At first I agreed. The project manager made the situation appear that it was my fault. After re reading all our detailed communication through Skype, Everything that I required was included in the original quotation online. I was hoping to find a company that could help me to take on more work in more technical areas, without having to hire more people at my own facility. In the end. I realized that spending more money to hire experts when I require them is the best, with people I can trust.

When I talked with the director of the neuron softech, Alok told me that I could trust him the work would be done. Of course it would cost me another $2000, but I could trust him to get everything done. and on time because this time a contract would be signed. At that point I realized that I had been played. Especially when they wanted the $2,000 paid up front to get the original work done. I told them I did not trust their company at this point, if they could not stand by their word which was in printed detail in Skype, how could I trust a contract. How would I be able to enforce my contract from North America? I may be wrong, but it seemed to me this was a recipe for their business they have used. Expecting that the desperate customer pay the added fees. At this point the customer service level dropped completely, and it was hardball all the way with them. The interesting thing was they took absolutely no responsibility whatsoever, accept to accept and continue work at a hire cost.

If you use this company be warned. Now when I check the interesting thing is there are many SEO sites about the company. with templates of work done, but not a lot that is finished. There are no Positive comments for a company that has done so much work. That should also be a red flag. I have learned a very valuable lesson. It is time people start to stand up to people who take advantage of other business. The best price is not always the best work. I realize now it is better to charge my customers more, and to pay for good service.

Comments

Very true... this company "Neuron Softtech LLC" or "Neuron Softtech Pvt Ltd" based out at Sector 34, Chandigarh is a total fraud software / SEO company. MD of this company Mr. Alok Gupta is dumb & duffer and complete NON-IT guy, has no knowledge about the IT domain. He runs business just by fraud and also not a man of words. A totally non-sense character he is. Be VERY CAREFUL before doing any business with this company. I already lost about $2200 USD with this company.

Vini
neuronsofttech is biggest Fraud company . his company alok gupta as hired me business development manger i worked 2 month but he didnt given me salary ..please guys for your better future dontever work on that company . Now i am lodging cases about this company in consumer Court .

FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!

Salary issues are big in "Neuron Softtech LLC" or "Neuron Softtech Pvt Ltd" they don't have any offices overseas ..just making people fool .. fake addresses on the company website.

If any employee left the company for any genuine reason they don't pay salaries by assuring them to pay back after 2-3 months time period according to the company policy.. Don't work for this company ... Don't contracted for any business or projects
********* Fraud Company **********

Please don't hire this company for any business. They put fake overseas offices contact on website for generating business.

They Don't pay salaries on time.
Its a good company I'm working here from last six months, always pay you on time as committed and take good care of their employees and the all other issues. I'am really enjoying working here. Nice place nice colleagues and good atmosphere in the office. Celebrate every festival like family, specially talking i'm talking about the team leaders they just handle everything own for rookies in the office don't let anything pressurize them. Thanks

Chandigarh