[Resolved]  New Cosmos Custom Notified Shop — Merchant doing transaction without any Bill

Recently I lost my HSBC Credit card and there was an unauthorized transaction of amt 25000/- happened on my CC. When enquired through the bank, I came to know about the detials about the Merchant. When approached to the Merchant (Sikander), we realized that he did this transaction without any verification on the card. On top of it, there is no bill for the said transaction. We tried to further grill the merchant on the type of transaction and he is of the opinion that it is normal practise in his shop where does business without any bills for most of the transactions. (Almost 95% of transactions he does without any bill, which is actual against the Indian Trade Practise Law. Moreover, it is indirect lost to the government where is averting tax by some how which is unethical by government practise. Though he didnt agreed to my off-court settlement on the unathorized transaction, however i would like to bring this to the concerned department where this illegal practise of trade ongoing with few merchants. Hopefully proper action would be taken against these culprits.

Shailender Tiwari