[Resolved]  New Kalka National Jewellers,kalka Ji,Delhi — price above market and theft

dear sir,

i bought a gold chain of 2.94 grams four days back , the gold rate was 15900 Rs for 10 gm. the shopkeeper charged me for 3.94 grams of gold.

For a gold chain of 2.94 gm he charged me 6250 Rs.but in actual the cost should be 4674 Rs ,he cheated me by 1576 Rs.

he gave me the bill in which he showed the net weight is 2.94 grams and Gross weight 3.94 grams,the actual weight is 2.94 gm, and he charged me according to 3.94 gms.

Kindly solve my problem, my no is [protected].

regards

Abhay Srivastava
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Delhi Jewellers — Regarding Bill

Dear Sir/ Madam
My named Babita Gupta D/o Sh. Subhash Chand Gupta. R/o House no 2059 First Floor, Sector 44-C, Chandigarh. I purchased One Gold Chain From Delhi Art Jewellers. SCF 34, Sector 19-C, Chandigarh on Dec 2008 of Rs 11500/- (Eleven thousand five hundred only)... The Shop Owner didn't gave me Bill he said to me collected tomorrow but alot my times i visited in his shop but he didn't gave me and said we are here mam we are not leaving Shop you don't worry about bill...When i said to him i want to sold this chain he said to me 10% will deduct on cash back when i purchased he said to me i will given 100% cash back today he refused on his words...He is not giving me bill and not taking my chain and also using abusing language...Really very tens..

I hope you will given me positive reponse...

Kind Regards