NexGtv — Not receiving mobile TV

Thiruvananthapuram, Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala, India
 sunfhq
I am a BSNL Kerala postpaid customer and my mobile number is [protected]. On 1st Aug 2012 at 2 PM, a lady call me from some nexGTv telling for showing interest in nexGTv+. To access mobile TV, i gave my mobile set no and model for confirmation. After that a message received and forwarded to 57776 for confirmation. Again, another message came from 57776 telling "Your subscription to nexGTv + Gold Pack of validity 1 MONTH is confirmed. You have been charged Rs 99. For access, click http://axle.nexg.tv". The TV programme promised by the lady did not received till date. then again I contact their costemer care center for help. they promised and the programme has not been received sofar.

Before I could understand anything, these all happened and my Rs 99 charged. How anybody could do all these things without giving service?

Will the BSNL Kerala explain how this could happen? Can I get back the balance that has been deducted?

Prasad. C

Comments

NexGtv — not deactivating

I have sent a number of DACT messages to 57776109 to Deactivate the Rs.99/- being charged to my phone, but every month the subscription gets renewed and the Rs.99 charged.
I am a BSNL CellOne PostPaid subscriber - no. [protected].
I am facing problem for registering Nexgtv. please help My Contact No.[protected]
My phone no.[protected], and facing problem for registering nexgtv
I am also facing problem for registering Nexgtv. please help My Contact No.[protected] (BSNL West Bengal)
Subrata Goswami
I am a BSNL karnataka postpaid customer and my mobile number is [protected]. On 09 Aug 2012 at 7 PM, by mistake we pressed mobile tv option . After that a message received from 57776 telling "Your subscription to nexGTv + Gold Pack of validity 1 MONTH is confirmed. You have been charged Rs 99. For access, click http://axle.nexg.tv".

Before I could understand anything, these all happened and my Rs 99 charged. this seems to be completely wrong, this is unfair practice.

Will the BSNL karnataka explain how this is possible? Can I get back the balance that has been deducted?

AN EARLY ACTION IS REQUESTED PLS, BEFORE I RESORT TO ANY LEGAL COURSE OF ACTION.

THANKS

MR SURESH KUMAR

10 AUG 2013

frouding

taking top up and frouding

NexGtv - Not receiving mobile TV