[Resolved]  Next retail showroom — Promise of Diwali Gifts!!

We bought a washing machine and a Refrigirator from NEXT show room, Koramanagala, near National games village. They promised us a Steam Iron box, which will be delivered to house along with the products we purchased. We purchased this on 23rd of Oct.08, still they are playing the game with us by not keeping up their promises. The contact no. of the concerned people are as follows
1. Mr. Zakaria : [protected]
2. Mr. Ganpath : [protected]

Comments

Next retail showroom — Not giving a gifts which are promised during the purchase

I purchase a electronic product from the Next Retails on 24-10-08.

Next showroom promised to delevier the gifts worth of Rs 2500/- which are yet pending on them.

thanks
sumit
Yes, you are absolutely right. I am also suffered after purchasing. First: they have given me second hand or used laptop on the price of new. Taken four months to solve the case with refund that too with hot arguments from myside.
Second: selling faulty tv and providing the faulty tv again as replacement twice. Now the case is on refund. Two months have passed and false commitments and assurance from them is what I am getting after suffering.
So bettter give a notice to them for such fraud they are doing.
I suggest all customers not to buy any of the product as they are the worst in product and service.
If still you want to buy, pls go ahead and get ready for the sufferings for your investment.

Sharad
service of chopasani road Jodhpur your next show room is very hopless. Please immporve it otherwise customers moves his steps to another show room.We have purchase a 50 liter friz and promise to deleverd with in 1/2 hrs or before noon but till time not received us and reply is not satificatory.
Hai,
I am the customer, i have purchased the IFB washing machine from NEXT showroom in tirupathi( Andhrapradesh)When purchasing he told us he will provide us with the complimentory gifts.After purchasing the product he has not given any complamentory intem.This means actual cheeting. We have stoppen our friends and family circle to purchase any Products from the NEXT showroom.When the actual customer is not satisfied how can we get interest to buy any other intems from NEXT show room.Customer satisfaction is o.
Thank you if you can react soon.

My bill no is -[protected]
my mobile no-91-[protected]
showroom no[protected]

Next retail showroom — installation not done

I bought one nordmende 20"lcd tv from next retail shopon 17/10/2010 in chennai north usman road T.nagar branch.they ask 550 rupees for wall mounting.when i buying they all are free of cost.all the staff or fraud and liars.so all consumers beware of buying any consumer durable in these fraud shops.

I would like to launch a complaint against Next Showroom Dombivli, Owner Mr. Chand and Sales Executive Mr. Javid. I had purchased two LCD 32 and 22 Inches from Next Showroom Dombivli on 29/02/2012. Upon purchase of these two goods, I was assured of a gift voucher of Rs. 900 which would be delivered to my house within 2 weeks of time. It has been 9 months since the promises have been made and still there has been no gifts sent to my place. I deeply regret to say about Mr. Chand and Mr. Javid that they have not kept upto their promise. I would not suggest any of my friends and relatives to approach this showroom. Looking forward if there is anything that can be done about this.

Nitin