[Resolved]  N.G. Suncity, kandivali development — Illegal Construction

Hello All,

I have booked a flat in N.G, suncity in thakur village, kandivali area. The building actually was under the forest land,but we were not aware if the case has been setttled or not.

Before booking the flat the brokers and the builder told us that they have settled the dispute of "Forest Land Act" and now there is no problem. They all kept us saying that the issue have been resolved and there is no need to worry about .But when I read property agreement it was mentioned that the builder is not liable for any exprenses and the case is still in the court for the dispute and the residents will have to bear the expenses of the figting the case in fuuture.Plus we were asked for a cheque for the stamp duty whose case is still pending in the court.

even though we know it would take years for it to resolve but even the construction is just so pathetic that we feel we have wasted our money by investing in it. The buidler has used the worst defective materials in the building and every house is full of issues like leakages,paint which is of poor quality. Plus we mere promised that the builder would get the flat ready withing 4 days of paying the amount but we have to run after the builder for 2 months to get the flat ready for occupation. Even those workers who work there know that the construction is worst construction.

so, i would recommend to you all who are wishing to buy a dream flat there don't waste your money and time with NG Sun city,kandivali,thakur village area.Even today if you go for a enquiry you will not be given complete information and you would be lied. The builder is nothing but an utter liar and has just built the building with defective materials to make a quick buck knowing the fact that flats would be sold at a good price.I would recommend you buy the flats of SHETH Develpoer or Akruti city or Bhoomi Hills.

Illegal Construction

Comments

I agree with you. This developer's reputation is very bad. He always use cheep material & sell his property little bit cheaper than market price so, that people attract in his project. One more thing he does is, he makes his property looks very attractive. But its just look the material used are pathetic.

- One more RNA victim
I am resident of NG Sun City Phase-1. Construction quality can't be worse than this. Tiles get broken often, Bathroom fittings aren't proper, have leakages!! The only good part was 20-25% discount compared to market prices. Not sure whether there are any legal issues with NG Sun City Phase-1 as well.

construction — Illegal Construction at forest land

There is illegal contruction, which is going start at

Adjancent to Masjid
Behind Abhinav Nagar,
Borivali (East)
Mumbai - 400066.

Please take the required step to stop it

Best Regards,
Shashi
i am looking forward to buy property in NG Suncity phase II, kindly help is it right decision or wrong...looking forward to hear from you all soon.
I think NG SunCity phase II is in better condition and not on forest land. They have formed society as well.
I am planning to buy in NG Suncity phase 3. Considering my price range across thakur village, this is still reasonable priced in terms of affordability.

OC has already been issued to this buidling and overall it appears better as compared to phase 1 and 2.

Would request views on forest land and oveerall decision to buy property here.
is it a disputed property even now???
Just visited SunCity phase 1, 2 & 3. Spoke to many people there, there seems to be no issue. Everyone is pretty much happy. Construction quality is same as Evershine, ThechnoPark, Bhoomi, ... Definitely not as good as L&T but speaking to people there, there are none of the above issues mentioned. Phase 1 & 2 are fully sold out. Phase 3 is quite vacant. All buildings have OC. Regards forest land, last I heard of the issue was in 2008 when they put whole of Thakur Village (except Oberoi Gardens) under private forest land.
Guys, m planning to buy flat in.phase 2 .. What all are.the problem.persisting now?
Need.reviews
I am planning to bur 2 BHK flat in N G Suncity Phase 3, let me know whether is it wise choice, in fact i like flat and society and on top of all it fits into my budget as well but heard about poor quality of work.
Hi, me too planning to buy a flat in phase 3, but scared abt illegal construction, though they say it's clear, court have declared safe land and all, they also got OC, but I still found something fishy and not convinced.

Can someone plz give their views and opinions abt buying a property there will be a wise decision or not? Have court really declared Sade land and all settlement done with respect to forest land??

Plz guide me and suggest.

iam planning to buy resale flat in ng suncity phase 3, came to know phase 3 society is still under builder i mean proposed one, what may be the reason, is it safe to buy there, if any body knowledged in this plz guide me thanx. my mail id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
I want to buy at NG phase 3..Pla suggest whether to go ahead or not...Having a tension of forest lans case..Pls guide
I want to buy at Ng phase 3...please suggest whether to go ahead or not..

Is it still a illegal construction on forest land???