NIFTY SIGN.BLOGSPOT.COM — fraudulent service

drraj28
I remitted Rs.1000/- for 10 profit calls. But they did not give any call. I SENT SMS, I TRIED TO CALL THEM, NO REPLY. I STRONGLY SUGGEST BEWARE OF THESE DOGS DONT TRAP ANYONE THIS SITE.HOW CAN CONTROL THESE TYPE OF FRAD BY LAW? THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM FACED BY LAKHS OF TRADERS.
They takes charges as per calls. They gives 10 profit call in 1000 rs. I subscribed with them and still i am yet to get a single call. If we call them, they tells like you will get call in few days but no call, no sms nothing in last 2 months. beware of this fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd and also they are not ready to give money back.

please dont subscribe on this and dont loose your money. Even their daily report/support-resistance is totally fake.

Comments

I have subscribed WEALTH CREATION BY NIFTY FUTURES plan before 2 months back i paid Niftysign.com Rs.2000 for the same . Till date i got only one call after one month of subscription that also hit the SL .They says on their blog that they will provide 7 to 9 calls per month or minimum target for nifty 1000 points all buckbass every time i call to Mr.S.victor William he says by today or tomorrow you will get the call but till date no calls now they are not answering the phone calls.Niftysign.com is totally fraud and cheater one more thing i want to say about these services these people are taking public hard earned money and they are not giving service. Some one should take a legal course against these fraud organizations.
They have also fraud me.they take Rs.1000 for nifty option one month or 400 points but it take one month there is no call given to me.pls. dont subscribe them and west your money like me.
Niftysign.blogspot is a total fraud. All tall claims on their website is not true. I am a victim of their trap. They claim to give service for 1000 points movement in nifty but in last 3 months I got only 4 calls and all hit stop loss . I asked them to return money but no reply from their side. BIG FRAUD.

NIFTY SIGN.BLOGSPOT.COM - fraudulent service