[Resolved]  Nigama Developers Bangalore — Took money and not responding not answering calls

Nigama is bogus company just be cautious and dont deal with guys. This guys cheet people no proper documnets and not good support. This guys will behave like slave till they get ur money later they will treat you as there slaves

Comments

Did you get your money back? They are advertizing now for aeroview layout near international airport.
earlier these people were markting aeroview under nigama developers. now the advertizements for the same project are coming with the namewww.sitrusgroup.com. Are these two same?
I dont agree with you, i had done two transactions with nigama recently. Their office is available at Jayanagar from long time. they provided me all the documents that i requested. I think they are fair guys.
i purchased plot no 91 at infofally years back. Registered with title deeds.
I have been repeatedly approching the company to give me SUB DIVIDED PATTA PAPERS for which they have already charged along with regn. charges. I am facing endless promises... Till now they i have not met my requirement...
Friends,
I had bought a plot of land in Dec'06 in the Opus Meadows layout, Jigani.
In the marketing brochure (I have a copy) of Opus Meadows, the developer had promised the following:
1. 30, 40 & 60 feet bitumen roads with side curb stones
2. Pre approved 3KVA-4KVA electricity connection by BESCOM
3. Underground plumbing points for water supply connection
4. Underground Sewerage lines connected to STP for processing
5. Parks and Play areas
6. 7 feet compound wall with Solar fencing on the perimeter
7. 24 hours security

I had visited the site a few months ago and found that there has been no development so far on any of the above mentioned points. In fact, my plot, which had a flag stone earlier was nowhere to be seen. Instead, there was about 3-4ft of mud excavated from an adjacent construction (understand that Milestone is building "Milestone Grand" apt and villas in the same layout towards the back side). Pl check out the link: https://www.facebook.com/milestone.builders.projects/timeline?ref=page_internal.

My sale deed was signed by the below team:
1. Milestone Projects pvt ltd: Praveen Bethapudi, P Pulla Rao, SPA: P Srinivas Rao
2. Nigama Developers: S Krishna Kishore Reddy

These guys just collected crores of rupees from people like us and are investing in newer projects without fulfilling their earlier promises.

Deepak