[Resolved]  Nikhi Motors, Bellary Road, Sadashivanagar, Bangalore — Worst service

I am purchased one herohonda splendor+ vehicle in your authorised Sales centre M/s. Nikhi Motors, Bellary Road, Bangalore by 06.11.2006.

I am servicing the vehicle regularly as per the schedule at your service centre. I am sending the vehicle @ 13th paid service on 12.02.2008 on 9.30 a.m. The supervisor told me your vehicle servicing on 6.00 pm on same day.

I am going to the service centre pay the bill after seeing the vehicle bad washing & Gear plate paint removing. Asking to the supervisor, Supervisor tell very rudly & make it complaint at Herohonda Motors Pvt Ltd.,

I am very unhappy with the dealer.

Please action taken is very urgent.

Thanks & regards
Manju T.R
Vehicle No: KA-04 ES-1963
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Worst service

I had purchased one herohonda splendor+ vehicle, I am servicing the vehicle regularly as per the schedule at Hero Honda service centre. I always go for service on JK Enterprises east of Kailash, New Delhi. But due to some reason I have went to another Hero Honda Service Centre for the servicing my bike which is situated on Nathupur Gaon, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana.
1 st Service they done and I found Battery is damaged.
2 nd Service they done and I found My indicator flash is not working and my bike average is 30km per litre, I shocked when I checked. Then i talked manager of there, he talked me rudely and said go complaint to Hero Honda.

I am very unhappy with the dealer.
So I am requesting you that this service centre to be closed,

Jitendra