[Resolved]  Niksia Group Service — Unsatisfactory and Hopeless service

I had my Hero Honda (Passion) serviced from the "Authorised Service center" in GuruGaneshNagar. Totally unsatisfactory.
1. As I reached, the person taking in the vehicle and making the service/job card was least bothered on the problems that I told about the vehicle. Instead, he was trying to press me to get other expensive things done, which were not at all required according to me.
2. The Billing system is the Worst ever. The Bill printer is slow. One bill processing takes 15-20 mins. People croweded around the single counter for getting thier vehicles' delivery.
3. It was late evening and no lighting in the delivery area. The next moring I found the bike all in Oil n greese Stains and unproperly washed.
4. I gave the bike with the Petrol cock in ON position, received the bike with the cock on the "Reserve" Position. They took my precious fuel ??
-Sid
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have given my scooty MH-12-GL-2341(Pleasure) for Servicing on 5th jan 2013. There was one clip of panel(thru which guard is fitted) was broken which i already reported while giving bike to service engineer. Now when i went thr to pick my scooty, i see all guard is kept beside and they are saying all the clips were already broken from inside and now guard can’t be fitted. My question is if it was all broken, how was guard fitted before servicing.. They are not confessing their mistake and neither giving me his managers contact number. I can’t keep waiting for his manager as i have my office on weekdays. i left my bike and returned back.

Service engineer(Gajanan mali, Bhatawkar) all are very misbehaved. This is 3rd instance, when i faced such issue with thius service center.

Please let me know if someone can help here so that my complaint get addressed..

Anand