[Resolved]  Nimbus Hyundai Noida — Booking amount not refunded by car dealer

I would like to inform you that, I had booked a car i10 Era with your auth showroom M/s Nimbus Hyundai,
Noida on dated 04.10.2009 & also submitted all the required documents for auto loan. Sales reprenstative
Mr. Radhey told me that without booking they can not proceed further for loan approval. I gave him
Rs. 10000/- through cheque on same day dt. 04.10.2009.

After that a long follow up with Nimbus on dt[protected] I got the information that loan file proceed
to the bank, (already submitted all the documents on dt 04.10.2009). Again after 10 days on dt.[protected],
I got the information that file rejected by three Banks named HDFC, ICICI & Kotak Mahindra Bank.

Then again I applied in MGF Hundai , Karol Bagh & finally got new car on dt[protected] through HDFC Bank.
with registration no. DL2CAE-6738. On same day I requested to Nimbus Noida to return my Booking amount, but
till today I am not getting any positive answer from Nimbus Hyundai. After a long follow up they inform me that
they will deduct Rest. 2000/- for booking cancellation charges without my fault.

Sir, You are requested pls look the matter , as a big name in Indian Auto Market pls listen a voice of your customer.
The small negligence by your dealer can ruin your market.

In this case from start date to last date , I got all fake information abt my loan & status.
All the people all time made fales commitment & fake info. All the involved people are regardless in Nimbus.
They don't bother abt customers feelings. I am residing in G. Noida & Nimbus , Noida is situated in Sector -5,
Noida (it's distance of aprox 40 KM). I called them (nimbus People) lot of time but they not responded 80-85%
time, then I visited to Nimbus so many time but they not responded positivly.

Dear Sir, This is the case of purely negligence & regardless for customer. I understand the Hyundai is doing
well in India & will do in future also, but to such type of incidents can ruin Hyundai's image in market.

you are requested pls arrange to reimburse the amount of Rs. 10000/- at the earliest possible without any diduction.

Involved Person of Nimbus.

Sales Represantative Mr. Radhey

Hyundai i10 ERA
Regn No.DL2CAE-6738
Through MGF Hundai, Karl Bagh
Financed by HDFC BANK
Booking amount not refunded by car dealer
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Car Dealer — New Bank Account

Dear Sir/Madam ,

This is regarding one of your branch located in Delhi Address Shop no. 85-86 Sarojini Nagar Market. Delhi - 110023.

I called Team Leader Mr. Nemi S Arya so many time but he dont have time to open new account for employees. and he is behaving very badily over the phone .
Pls look into the matter and do the need full.

Thanks & Regards