[Resolved]  Nirali — problem while exchanging product

I had purshaed a Nirali cookware from spar some 20 days back. after first use of 15-20 min when i washed the cookware the outer coating of it started coming out. I went to spar so that i can replace the product but the customer care people told that it can be replaced by Nirali authorised dealer only and gave me a phone no of some dealer. I wanted to meet the manager or asst manager of the spare store but nobody was there except the sales peoples.
the next day i called up at the phone no given by spar people but i got the reply that this dealer dont supply any nirali product to spar and they had given me the wrong information and i had to contact spar people only.
so for 1 single product of Rs 800, how long a person can make a round of spar or waste money on calling them. Its redicilous, Every month i buy grocessory of Rs 4-5k from spar and 1st time when i faced this problem they are not ready to help and giving certain excuses on policies.

My Suggestion to spar:- plz provide exchange or replace policy of product in the store itself that too of proper time limit of 1 month or so, otherwise whats the use coming to spar if we hav to roam for searching dealer for exchanging products.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Send your Name, Contact No. & Address. We will send our representative at your place.

Nirali