[Resolved]  NIRD — Refund amount Rs.1500

Hello Sir,
Today I have gone to ATM of Rajendranagar. I have given my pincode and amount Rs.15oo. while coming out power has gone. 1500 rupees i have not taken.After that i have checked balance they that Rs.1500 they have deducted from my account. When i asked to manager, he said that is ATM problem i cant do anything. Hence i request you to kindly see in my matter as early as posiible try to help. My A/c No. is [protected] SBH, NIRD Ext.Branch.

Comments

NIRD — NON DELIVERY OF GOODS

regarding non delivery

I was consignee to shipment with Blue Dart consignment number [protected]. The shipmet arrived
to hyderabad on 18th july 2009, but it has not been delivered to me till date (i.e. 21 th july 2009)
When I contacted the hyderabad office 18th(afternoon), i was told that the it will be delivered on 20th inspite of saying it is urent. On 20th they told it will be on 21th, and lastly today in the noon hours they called me to ask for a land mark of the place and after telling them over phone i was astonished to hear that it will take further 2 - 3 days for the delivery.
Let me tel you that the address is quite clear and it is not out of place to mention that today only I got another courier from Blue dart (AWB NO# [protected], ref.[protected] then why couldnt the courier that is due from so long be delivered along with it.
Iam sorry to see such a lethargic service of blue dart and the response over phone was not all good over phone.

i need to enquire whether is this the way u provide your service. I am incurring a great loss due to non delivery of the goods and I am eager to know your explanation in this matter.

NIRD — Refund of amount reg..

Dear Sir
I have an account in SBH, NIRD campus,Hyderabad. My A/c No. is [protected]. Today I tried to withdraw money from SBH ATM at Rajendranagar Main Road. My Problem is that during the process of devering amount Rs.1500/- ATM was stopped due to power failure. Before that i have given pin number and required amount and pressed Yes button. My transaction No. is 1280. I could not get cash Rs.1500/- and receipt. When i checked my account Rs.1500 has been deducted. Hence i request you to kindly reiumburse my amount.

G.Bhoomaiah