[Resolved]  Noida To Delhi Airport Taxi Services [protected] Call Mr. Amit — Taxi

We provide 24 Hours Car Service, Available Tata Indica, Tata Indigo, WaganR , Santro, Toyota Qualis, Toyota Innova, Honda City, Honda Acord, Hyundai Accent, Toyota Innova, Chevrolet Tavera, Tempo Traveler. Also Package Trous: Agra, Mathura, Shimla, Manali, Nainital, Haridwar, Amarnath and many more.
DROPPING: International & Domestic Airport, New & Old Delhi Railway Station, ISBT and Many More.

Out of Station Dropping also Available

Mob. No- +91-[protected],[protected]
E- Male:[protected]@gmail.com
Website:www.noidatourandtravels.com
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Taxi Service from Airport — City Taxi -New Delhi Airport

Respected Sir,

I am a frequent traveller from Bangalore to New Delhi and therefore faced the brunt of those 'black' city taxi service many times. The taxi token is provided inside the airport premise and I have waited sometimes for an hour before any taxi walla willing obliges to take me to the required destination (even though I stand in the mentioned queue). This has also been a complaint from many other passengers. There are always some taxi guys roaming around looking for their so-called 'right customer', for the area they will prefer going. There is either no policeman or he is mostly missing (deliberately maybe???).
Recently on 8thJuly I missed by train from Old Delhi station as only 1 taxi obliged to take me to station after an hour of wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Cwealth fast approaching will the authorities take requisite steps to get rid of this menace. I cannot help but feel the remarkable difference between the ease with which you travel to and from Bangalore airport and the harrowing experience you have when you see the Delhi airport.

Cant a similar Volvo service be launched in Delhi too?
Cant we expect the taxi to be available after paying the required amount in advance?????

I really doubt the authorities to take any steps but still wanted to file a complaint regarding the same.

Rahul