[Resolved]  Nokia / 2600c - 2 — packet data

please i am using nokia 2600c-2 and i have being trying to activate free gprs but it is not working, rather it will be writting packet data connection not available or subscribe to packet data first and link not available i want you to send me the manual configuration setting now in my inbox or through sms in my phone my phone number is [protected] or [protected] am in nigeria am using globacom & MTN line.

Comments

please i am using nokia 2600c-2 and i have being trying to activate free gprs but it is not working, rather it will be writting packet data connection not available or subscribe to packet data first and link not available i want you to send me the manual configuration setting now in my inbox or through sms in my phone my phone number is [protected] am in nigeria am using MTN line
i want to active packat data in my phone(nokia2600c-2) .my number is- [protected]
packet data
I need help on packet data my mtn no is [protected]
I need Help on packet data with nokia 2600c my mtn no is [protected]
Please i am using nokia 2600c-2 and i have being trying to activate free gprs but it is not working, rather it will be reporting "subscribe to packet data first" and link not available. Please i want you to send me the manual configuration settings now in my mailbox or through sms in my phone my phone number is [protected]. I am a Nigerian. Thanks.
Please i am using nokia 2600c-2 and i have being trying to activate free gprs but it is not working, rather it will be reporting "subscribe to packet data first" and link not available. Please i want you to send me the manual configuration settings now in my mailbox or through sms in my phone my phone number is [protected].Thanks.send it asap.
I am want alwase use operamini4.2
please i am using nokia 2600c-and i have being trying to activate free gprs in bsnl postpaid but it is not working, rather it will be writting subscribe to packet data first i want you to send me the manual configuration setting now in my inbox or through sms in my phone my phone number is [protected]
Please i am using nokia 2600c and i have being trying to activate free gprs but it is not working, rather it will be reporting "subscribe to packet data first" and link not available. Please i want you to send me the manual configuration settings now in my mailbox or through sms in my phone my phone number is [protected].Thanks.send it asap
i am handling a Nokia2600c-2 but my packet data is not working or it is unavailable... can you please help me to fix or activate it. please send me any help or manual in my mobile no.. This is my number [protected]...thank you!!
I AM HANDLING A NOKIA2600C2 BUT MY PACKET DATA IS NOT WORKING OR IT IS UNAVAILABLE... CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX OR ACTIVATE IT . PLEASE HELP ME ANY HELP OR MANUAL IN MY MOBILE NO ...THIS IS MY NUMBER [protected] THANKYOU...
Please help me with my problem on my N2600c, "packet data connection not available", i already set my gprs but still same links appears, please..please help me to fix or activate it. Send me any set.up or settings to be done in any ways..This is my no. [protected]..pls. text me ahead of time..asap..Thank you!
please i am using nokia 2600c-2 and i have being trying to activate free gprs but it is not working, rather it will be writting packet data connection not available or subscribe to packet data first and link not available i want you to send me the manual configuration setting now in my inbox and i am using globacom my e mail is [protected]@yahoo.com
please i am using nokia 2600c-2 and i have being trying to activate free gprs but it is not working, rather it will be writting packet data connection not available or subscribe to packet data first and link not available. how can it possible to use internet.my number [protected]
please i am using nokia 2600c-2 and i have being trying to activate free gprs but it is not working, rather it will be writting packet data connection not available or subscribe to packet data first and link not available i want you to send me the manual configuration setting now in my inbox and my e mail is [protected]@yahoo.com and my no is [protected]
please i am using nokia 2600c-2 and i have being trying to activate free gprs but it is not working, rather it will be writting packet data connection not available or subscribe to packet data first and link not available i want you to send me the manual configuration setting now in my inbox and my e mail is [protected]@yahoo.co.in and my no is [protected]

Nokia India