Nokia 2626 — Faulty set

skm
This is a copy of email I sent to:

M/s J.P. Associates
Nokia Care Centre
AJ-48, Shalimar Bagh
Delhi-110088
E-mail: [protected]@nokiacareindia.com

Sub: Improper Functioning of NOKIA 2626 MOBILE SET.
Ref.: Job Sheet No.767, dated August 08, 2007.

I purchased one NOKIA 2626 MOBILE SET - Copper and Black Color (IMEI No.[protected]) in July, 2007 from Hot Spot, Shalimar Bagh and never stopped repenting the same.

With great anguish, I am to state that the above-mentioned set was not working properly since starting. Also, we found problem in its back cover which compelled us to visit to your office. We handed over this set to you and made you aware of this fact on August 08, 2007.

You issued one Job Sheet No.767 and informed that we should ask tomorrow. We visited you the next day and you told us to visit after 2-3 days. Since then we have been visiting you frequently and you have not been able to give us a particular time. Moreover, it is a matter of shame that after lapse of one month, we do not know what is the fate of this set. Is this the way NOKIA claims caring its customers?

Keeping the above in view, you are requested to kindly get the mobile set Checked & serviced perfectly to avoid unwanted problems. If you feel the mobile set is still not working properly it may kindly be replaced with a new set which is really required considering the improper functioning of the set and your reputation / brand loyalty in the market.

Looking forward to an appreciable action at your end.

Thanking you & with best regards,

S.K. Madnani
Loyal Nokia Customer

CC : Nokia Customer Care - We have been disappointed by the way of services from M/s J.P. Associates.

Comments

my nokiya 2626 security code is not working, i want to clear my call list, but their is code error my master code is [protected] so plz send me my security code so i can try to remove my resent call list.plz gve me as soon as possible.

Nokia 2626 - Faulty set