[Resolved]  Nokia 3110 Classic — restarting of phone after inserting of memory card

Restarting of the phone
Sir
I always trust Nokia and its products to be the best of all the mobile companies but I had bought a Nokia 3110c from jaipur with 1gb memory card. But sadly after every 2 months it needs a service by the nokia care where they just update the software n provide no other support for solving that problem.Within an year this is the 4th time i have submitted my phone there.It is very inconvienient for me to give the phone each time.
Can you please help me? or Can i get the handset replaced.it has been submitted to the service centre.
thanking you
surbhi lakhwani
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:29:19
Complaint comments  17 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Nokia 3110C — Restarting of the phone

Sir
I always trust Nokia and its products to be the best of all the mobile companies but I had resently bought a Nokia 3110c from Delhi with 1gb memory card. But sadly when i installed the said memory card the phone going on restarting by its self.
Can you please help me? or Can i get another Handset by paying the extra amount and return back the other mobile?

Khup Hauzel
Manipur

Nokia 3110 Classic — Phone restarts

I have purchased Nokia 3110 classic model after one month it started creating problems to me. It restarts when I put MMC card in it. Then I went to Nokia Care center for 4 times every time they re-installed the software but still problem exists. Now from 2 months Nokia Care center personnel saying new software will come and it will resolve your problem. My warranty period is ending then what should I do ? Please look at this problem and help me out.

nokia3110c — Phone restarting

Nokia walan di bhen di mari lun . . Sala 3110c phne ena gussa hai . . . Sala garhi garhi band ho janda hai ma da lohra na hoye tan
i, ve nokia 3110 which restarts or hang after inserting mmc.
i have problem with nokia 3110c since 1 month that when i inserting micro SD 1GB my mobile automatically restarting and some times mobile swith off and when i remove micro card .mobile working properly.so, when i inserting microSD i am facing these problems.can u help me redarding these problem.

N3110 — phone getting restarted automatically

Respected Nokia,

My name is Shaheer and i am from india, a country in Asian continent. I bought the mobile phone of Nokia which has a model no. 3110c on[protected]. On last two months it has started showing problems like automatically restarting when memmory card is inserted.It usually restarts during the following situations

:When music library is updated
:When more messages are sent at a time.
:When the theme of phone is changed

Eventhough my phone has got problems i still have trust in the great mobile manufacturing company NOKIA. Hope u will take required actions to solve the complaints of my phone.

Yours Faithfully

-shaheer

Nokia 3110C — Nokia 3110C phone is restarting

I have brought the Nokia 3110C in BigC Stores in Kadapa, Andhrapradesh on 20.06.2008.
In the month of October 20th i had occured a problem that my mobile is restarting and doesnot displays anything. and it is showling the error"Unable to open. Theme file corrupted" and then restrating...I have gave it to Nokia Care in my home town, they had updated the software and said the same error and they asked 25days to clear that problem. what will be the problem, can u suggest me the problem.

Ajay.
i have Nokia 3110c and it restarts 3 times on inserting mem card (that worked on this phone) and finally shuts down.
On removing mem card phone works fine.
I have faced this problem before and i somehow formatted the card after which it worked but this time i'm having imp data on it so this solution is not healthy.

plz help
phone promble [protected]
Solution:-
————–
1. Switch Off Phone (Remove Memory Car And SIM).
2. Star Phone Without Memory Card (But Now You Can Insert SIM)
3. Restore Your Phone (Factory Settings) Change Theme (Less Than 100KB In Size) Leave it Switch On For 10 Min.
4. Switch Off Phone And Leave it For 10 Min. (Remove SIM Card Also).
5. Insert Memory Card + SIM Card And Switch On Phone.
6. Enjoy.. :)

NOTE : -
1. Make Sure To Leave Free Space For Phone Memory Between 500KB +
2. This Will Effected For Next 4 - 5 Months …
3. If Phone Restarts, Then You Know What You Have To Do Now? ;)
step1
switch off the mobile.
step2
remove memory card.
step3
waits 5 minutes.
step4
switch on the mobile.

I hope that it'll work properly.I too face this problem.
TRISHA CHAKRABORTY.
why the phone automaticaly some times restart...and not supported 2gb micro sd card..?please reply to me..my mobile no [protected].

thanking u,
prasad.r
hi
i[censored] have ther problem of restarting problem of memory card please do flash 7.2 v u would get the solution

shaikh shakeel
[protected]@yahoo.com

NOKIA 3110 — Phone memory

I bought Nokia 3110 one yr before.
Yesterday all files (including themes) in my phone memory got erased off.
What would be the problem?
I have purchased Nokia 3110 classic model after one year it started creating problems to me. It restarts when I put MMC card in it. Then I went to Nokia Care center for 6 times every time they re-installed the software but still problem exists. Now from 2 months Nokia Care center personnel saying new software will come and it will resolve your problem. My warranty period is ending then what should I do ? Please look at this problem and help me out.

Nokia India Phone