[Resolved]  Nokia / 5310 — calculator software installation missing amp;equaliser not working

DEAR SIR I HAVE PURCHASE THE NOKIA 5310 IN YOUR UNIVERCELL SALE CENTER . THAT MOBILE THERE IS FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
1. CALCULATOR SOFTWARE INSTALLATION MISSING
2. EQULISER NOT WORKING
I WILL REPORTED TO UNIVERCELL SALES PERSONS MR.VINOTH BUT NOT RESPONCE
NOKIA & UNIVERCELL IS WORST COMPANY NO SERVICE I THINK KOREAN & CHINA MOBILE IS BEST

VERY POOR CO OPERATION TO CUSTOMER

SO PL TAKE CORRECTIVE ACTION IMMIDIATLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PURCHAGE DETAILS: UTN:733910OFFICE:T NAGERTIN NO:[protected]CST NO:875295/28-09-05
SARAVANAN

Comments

NOKIA 5310 — failuer of tones

i have purchased mobile on 08/07/2008 having produce code 0565054 ESN No. [protected], since last about 45 days, the mobile tones are failed / not working. your local customer care failed to rectify my problem on 27/08/2008. Please refer job sheet No.[protected]/080827/11

Nokia / 5310 — Failure to repair problems of a new set.

I purchaced a Nokia 5300 handset bearjng IMEI NO:[protected] from M/S.JALAN'S, 17, G.T.Road, Asansol-713301, Ph:[protected] on 13.02.2008.costing Rs.9700.00. But since my purchase the set started troubling me by sudden hangs, low sound tones, sudden whitening of screen, dust under the screen e.t.c., e.t.c. I visited the one and only Nokia service centre at Asansol i.e. M/S.P.D.Electronics, 70, G.T.Road Bhanga Panchil. Asansol-3. ASC:117_434038, Contact No: [protected]. E-mail:[protected]@nokiacareindia.com, but they pacified me by telling that it sometimes happens to some sets and pseudo-satisfied me by formatting or cleaning the set on several occassions. But my problems persisted and ultimately one morning the LCD display of my set went off. I again rushed to the service centre and they diagnosed it as a case of liquid damage.a fault on my part and hence nothing could be done. I in spite of my busy schedule love to hear music and so purchased this set with great expectations but it failed to do so. Hence i request the pleasure of your helping me to get out of this trouble at your earliest and enabling me to taste the tunes of a new 5310 set which I didn't get ever though I have the right to get it. Thanks.
1. CALCULATOR SOFTWARE INSTALLATION MISSING
2. EQULISER NOT WORKING
please Solved this
I am living in India. I have purchased a nokia 5310 xpress music from Dubai. After one month the mobile software corrupted. I gave the mobile to Nokia Service centre. But what they are saying is they are unable to service the phone. As nokia has only Within country warranty they are unable to give warranty to my mobile which purchased from dubai. It is really shame for a global company that it doesnt give any global warranty.. Please give me a solution for my mobile to be in working condition.
I am in india. I had purchased a 5310 xpress music in abu dhabi 1 year ago. I had troubles with the mobile since the very beginning but i have been fortunate enough to give it for servicing twice in abu dhabi. But now my cell phone fails to catch any network. i had given it here for servicing but were unable to do anything. I just wanna selll off my mobile at present/

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets