[Resolved]  Nokia / 5320 Xpress Music Phone — Not able to activate the Bollywood songs preloaded on my mobile by nokia as told by them.

I puchased the above Model ( Nokia 5320 xpressmusic) on 04.1.09 vide invoice number 220406 from Uivecell telecommunications india private limited, Basavanagudi, Bangalore.

As per the isntructions I sent the sms message for activation of the bollywood songs as told in the phone leaflet procedure.After 2 days I checked up but no activation happened.

Then I called the dealer(unviecell) and checked up with them and they said to call me to 30303838 between 9am to 6pm for the problem to get solution.

But i contacted several times and followed their procedure for activating the songs.But results are all failing.

The procedure I followed was follwing.

1. I sent a message CONNECTIONS F7HASE to 55555.

2.I received a message from Nokia saying that my licence is accepted.

3.After this i recieved 50 licence messages, but when I tried to open it, it it said, invalid licence.

4. And as per the instructions in earlier sms I deleted the messages, and I waited for couple of days. But still no activation of song took place.

finally I decided to contact Nokia care center in Gandhi Bazaar, but surprising they said this being a new model they do not have the activation keys wit them.And hence I did not get any help from them.

From then on till now I am trying all options and continuously writing mails to the support section of the Nokia, but i am not yet got any satisfying reply from them.

I have lost so much time and resource on this complaint with Nokia product.

I need compensation from nokia to payback my money and associated compensation for resources wasted on this.

Comments

I purchased Nokia 5320 Xpressmusic handset. I send SMS to 55555 as per instructions and received reply that my licence is accepted to listen to pre-loaded music. But to no avail, I fail to listen music. How an unpleasant situation created by Nokia.

Nokia 5320 Xpress Edition — Lost

Sir/Madam
I had lost mobile phone in bus yesterday and the IMEI number is [protected] BATtery 6138
CH-0626

COuld you trace the mobile and let me know.
Yes the same thing happened to me guys!!! what to do now.. thats so bad that u are given access code, u msg it get the licence n not able to play the songs.. very bad
i have purchased nokia5320.it was a good handset.but from some days its messaging is not working, i can recieve text messages but i cannot send text messages kindly give me solution for that.
The same happened to me also. No solution provided by this Company.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other