[Resolved]  Nokia 5320 Xpressmusic — Mobile set faulty and not being repaired by nokia care

I had purchased above mentioned phone from ambience mall Delhi. I am an Army officer and had taken Nokia prooduct keeping in view my nature of job and reputation of Nokia. Sadly on 18Sep2010 my set suddemly started malfunctioning and I immediatly took it to Nokia care Kharagpur(Invoice No 100920/7) and after some days I was told that this set has got motherboard problems and hence cannot be repaired now. You can buy a new set. For the same reason it has been stopped manufacturing also and we are having several complaints of this set but it is non repairable.This was not what I had in mind when I bought this set.I cannot afford new sets every now and then as advised by Nokia. If sets had some problem , they could have been replaced or atleast any person who reports a set with problem should atleast be given service support. either the set should be repaired ( at least) and given to me or if rendered unrepairable should be replaced with a set having similar faetures. Mind you the set was not ill treated and was in absolutly good shape and the same was confirmed by Nokia care persinnnel while depositing the set also. Such kind of harrasement to customers should not be done and is atleast not expected from a reputed company like yours. Sets are not built by you to survive only the Warranty period or is that the case. I am expecting a positive reply from Nokia before I am forced by you guys to go to the next step. I am very sad and dissatisfied by the unreliabilty I came across of the set and the worst is the non repair capability shown. Hoping for a positive reply soon

Comments

nokia 5320 xpressmusic — front cover damage

mynokia phonemodel no_5320xpreesmusic is hanning problem to suprem electronics akola date 14 nov 2008repairing

nokia 5320 xpressmusic — music player not working

i have a nokia 5320 expree music cell phone. its music player is not working. i servised it 3 times, bt the same complaint is repeating again and again. every time time it get servised the mobile is getting slow. so i wanat the mobile replaced...
vipin

nokia 5320 xpressmusic — Malfunctioning from the date of purchase & Poor response from Nokia Care

1. Network goes off but did not come back without restarting the hand set.
2. During a call don’t show the name of caller but the number is already saved with a name.
3. Battery backup is very poor. According to Nokia full performance will come after 3 or 4 charging & discharging cycle. But from 9th Jan (date of purchase), I have completed several charging cycle and total call duration is only 8 hr. I listen to music approximately 15-30 minutes in a day; screen saver is in off condition, back light on time is 5 sec only, after doing all those things battery fully discharges within 1 day. If I connect the phone with computer using data cable it discharge very quickly.
4. I can’t open all those songs which are supplied by Nokia within the chip. I have send the code no to 55555 and received the activation SMS but its showing file is corrupted.
5. I went to Nokia care but they are not able to solve the problem and also break the facial (front cover) of my handset during opening it (my job sheet no is[protected]/090128/66, Date 28 Jan 2009 Time 17:24). They told me that I have to submit phone for two weeks then only they can change the facial.
6. I have mailed to Nokia service but response is very poor and they don’t agree to change the hand set. Now they are asking to visit Nokia care again. But they are not able to solve the problem so why I submit my phone for two weeks, only for facial change.

nokia 5320 xpressmusic — Invalid Music option

Unable to activate the preloaded songs in my mobile as told by Nokia. I puchased the above Model ( Nokia 5320 xpressmusic) in Kolkata.
As per the instructions I sent the SMS for activation of the preloaded songs as told in the phone leaflet procedure. After 2 days I checked up but no activation happened.

I sent a message CONNECTIONS (secret Code) to 55555.
I received 50 messages from Nokia saying that my licence is accepted.
After this, but when I tried to open it, it it said, invalid licence.
As per the instructions I deleted the messages, and I waited for couple of days. But still no activation of songs took place.

Now, when I open Menu and go to "Songs" - the screen goes hazy. After that, starts "searching" and I can not stop this searching.
What a meserable condition.
hey i have the same prob ... did u get cell replaced???
how 2 solve the prob????
my music player also cant opened.
i dnt think so that its the problem with your phone actualy as its sybian phone so you must hav installed 3rd party sofwares, so i would sugest u to format your memory card once and then try...it may work!!!

nokia 5320 xpress music — full screen wall paper

i have purchased nokia 5320 xpress music edition recently, all the features are excellent, but i am not getting the full sized wall paper in the screen, plz let me know how to rectify it

nokia 5320 xpressmusic — Nokia care unable to solve my handset problem

I am having a problem in my nokia 5320 Xpress Music handset so I submitted my phone to Nokia Athorised service Center (Pareek Mobile Care, Raja Park, Jaipur)But after a week they reply me. they are unable to solve my handset problem and can't resolved it.
is there any alternative to resolve my handset problem?
Please provide me the solution in this concern as ealier as possible.

Nokia 5320 Xpressmusic — viewing contact

Contact list is not displaying from phone memory. On receiving or dialing a number, enlisted details (Name of caller or to whom I am calling alongwith prefixed photo) are showing. Backup of contact PC also is not possible through PC Suit. showing "Contact refresh faild". Total number of contact available on my mobile can be seen from contact details --> phone memory tab. From search option few contacts (about 120 outof around 560) only can be viewed but cannot be opened. Kindly suggest. I donot want to lost my stored contact details.

nokia 5320 xpress music — REPLACEMENT OF FAULTY MOBILE WITH A FAULTY MOBILE

I've purchased a nokia 5320 mobile in 25.12.2008 which was found faulty with in 3 month .
I went to nokia care at sector -v , salt lake ,kolkata-91 to repair it . they have taken the set for repair and ask me that they will repair it with in 20 days .But after when i've enquired about the cell they told that the set will be replaced with a new one .In between next 10 days they have given a new one and they have written the new IMIE NO OF THE MOBILE IN THE BILL WITH NOKIA CARE STAMP AND THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE STAMP .

The fault that was there in the cell was

1. Speaker sound was not clear
2. Battery Backup was for only for a day or two.

Now, in the new set there was a new problem .

1. When the main camara is in night mode then if i'll zoom then the mobile gets hangged.
2. while listning to music the mobile gets hangged.
3. battery back up is only for a day.

Today Ive taken the cell to nokia care at behela , kolkata.
But there the service person has ask to bring the duplicate bill from where I've purchased the cell as they will not consider the stamped bill with changed IMIE no. by nokia salt lake branch ,or Ive to take the cell to salt lake branch . & the way they are handling the sets is also not to the level

I'm unable to understand what dose nokia care means if one branch is not communicating with other to give service to there customer properly .

If i've purchased the cell from some other city then i'll be unable to complain about the cell with in warrentee period .

Please take the needful action to bring them on track.

Thanking You,

Rohit Prasad

nokia 5320 xpress music — Theft of mobile

My mobile Nokia 5320 Xpress music bought on 24/10/08 from Mobile store , Noida sec-18 was stolen. The imei number is [protected]. Nokia doesnot block or trace stolen mobiles which pose as grave security risks. Kindly do something to block my handset as it is liable to be misused by the miscreants.

nokia 5320 xpress music — message sending problem

i am unable to send text mesaage in any number by any sim
i change my sim to another mobile i saw the message is successfully send
i check all problem like msg center number msg memory etc but i did not get prlm please suggest me
i am using nokia 5320 x press music