Nokia / 6030 — mobile suddenly asking for restriction code.

Sir
i sanjeev kr would like to bring it to your knowldge that my nokia cell model 6030 IMEI No.353938/01/222492/3 suddenly got restricted and asking for restriction code to start.
I even checked my operator i.e. idea [protected] but they told me that there is some problem with nokia as the sim is OK in other handset.
Sanjeev Kumar

Comments

Nokia 6030 — not received battery

My EMI No. 359356/00/014405/8
code no. 0527437

Mobile No.[protected]

Address:LIG - 165, Rd. No.2, KPHB Colony, Hyderabad - 72.

I didn't receive any new battery instead of my BL - 5c
please send new battery as early as possible.

Nokia / 6030 — not receiving my battery replacement

CUSTOMERSERVICE DEPARTMENT,
ANDHERI,
MUMBAI.

Respected sir,

With reference to your letter cited, I am already sent my BL-5C battery dated on 3/3/08 due delivery to mail order solution, Andheri, Mumbai. My battery no is[protected]N[protected].Please delivery new battery (exchange my old battery) in my above address. I kindly request to the battery send as quickly as possible.

Thanking you, Sir

Respected sir,

Thanking you, Sir

Yours,
G.Chandramohan.
My mobile having model number Noki 6030 and IMIE number 351897/01/839858/0 droped in water, after warm up and switch on, it shows "enter restriction code" what is my restriction code, help me
problem:phone restricted
model : nokia 6030
type: RM-74
IMEI:352738/01/043455/2
code: 0527411

Nokia / 6030 — cancellation of "m.igfun.com "

My Mobile No. is [protected]/Airtel connection. I have never used m.igfun.com in my phone. but it is reducing Rs. 1 (one) per day from my phone. so kindly deactivate (cancel) the programme from my phone and get me my reduced money from me if possible.

Expecting a favourable reply.

Thanking you,

Chandran V.N.
Mob No. [protected]
My mobile having model number Nokia 6030 and IMIE number
352738/01/237441/8 asking for security code... which i was forgotten

Nokia 6030 — restriction code

Sir
i waseem raza would like to bring it to your knowledge that my nokia cell model 6030 IMEI No.352738/01/806290/0 suddenly got restricted and asking for restriction code to start.
I even checked my operator i.e. cellone number [protected] but they told me that there is some problem with nokia as the sim is OK in other handset.
waseem raza
noida u.p
Same thing happened with me..
Sir
i vishwadip pawar would like to bring it to your knowldge that my nokia cell model 6030 IMEI No.[protected] suddenly got restricted and asking for restriction code to start.
I even checked my operator i.e. bsnl but they told me that there is some problem with nokia as the sim is OK in other handset.
vishwadip pawar
i need nokia 6030 restriction code?
Sir
i Muralidhar Totare would like to bring it to your knowldge that my nokia cell model 6030 IMEI No.338081/01/890191/6 suddenly got restricted and asking for restriction code to start.
I even checked my operator i.e.airtel but they told me that there is some problem with nokia as the sim is OK in other handset.
Muralidhar Totare