Nokia 6233 — Phone lockup

NIPUN AGRAWAL
The unersigned had purchased a nokia handset in the month of Sep.06 from Patna. Handset got some fult accordingly the set has been handedover to M/s ROOPRANG Telecom on 12.10.2006 Jobsheet no[protected]/061012/89 . The website is displaying that the set has been repaired and jobsheet is closed whereas the delivery of the above set has not been made to us.

NIPUN AGRAWAL

Comments

Font size of nokia 6233 is very small, how can i increase it. I know that the font size for massages, web and contacts can be increased but i want the overall font size larger because i have to use glasses to see them.
I dont have that much negation about Nokia 6233, but yes its a comlicated one and i think it is a virus prone phone. I ve lost the calculator function from my phone, i think i need to fully format it. but i dont know the format code. the only code that i know is the soft format code, that is *#7780#. it doesnt do the required function. what should i do???? please guide me guys.
i have Nokia 6233.
my cell in signal problem, please send me Board Circuit Diagram for signal setting. me ID is:
[protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]@hotmail.com
My phone having a problem when i hav to do data transfer from the pc to on my6233 there will showing a error..failed to upload
I have problem with my nokia 6233 when i istall the opera browser my cell phone is gone off and still off i have visist to nokia care center but they told me that no software avaiable for this set to reactivate.. ...... very poor service for these sets.... if any boy now about my proble plz tell me what i will do with my set to in orginal postion can i format ..it
What is hard format of nokia 6233.

Nokia 6233 - Phone lockup