Nokia 6233 — phone not working within 15 days of purchase

harshesh
I have purchase Nokia 6233 phone from a reputed store The mobile store Surat Gujarat state India. The phone was purchased on 29/08/07 invoice no GJ/ 01184/00001/1657.

IMEI no is :- [protected].

The phone was completed dead on 15 /09/07 . and was given to Nokia care centre at SOLECTRON EMS INDIA LIMITED MAJURA GATE SURAT.

job I/D no IN[protected] on 17/09/07.

The phone was repaired on 20/09/07 and given to me back. The reason informed to me was hardware and software problem . I had to waste 2 days for getting the phone repaired as there was a huge que and had to wait for 4 hours. plus 50 km of journey .

The phone was again dead on 7/10/07 . i went to same centre where I was inform the centre is closed . I contact the Nokia care toll free number where they give me address of Ghod dod road centre. On reaching the centre I was inform the centre is closed and have to go to Udhana road centre.

I showed the phone and requested to exchange my set as i am tired of running for the repair work. They simply told no to me and said we cannot help you. I contacted the nokia care representative Mr Gupta in ahmedabad but he didn't lift the phone. Even the shopper represntative lift the hand in solving the problem.

The phone is handed over to the centre where they inform that they do not have facility to repair and have to send the phone to Delhi. As per them there are no facility for repair in whole Gujarat state ( quite surpricing) . The phone will take nearly 45 to 60 day to get repaired.

pl find the job I/D no[protected]/071010/29 dt 10/10/07.

Why should I suffer for the problem in which there is companys fault.?
Why should I be without phone for long time when I have spend 8500 Rs in purchasing the phone?
Why the phone can't be exchange if the problem is repeated twice and is not being repair in short time?

Comments

Nokia 6233 — application not work

i have nokia 6233 mobail and bsnl pripaid conection.i install mobail app but not work in my mobail so plz what is problem
D COVER COMPLAINT

Nokia — phone software not working

i have nokia 2700 classic ohone i treid to update it up and stopped working i dont how to install software in it please tel me

Nokia 6233 - phone not working within 15 days of purchase