Nokia 6255 CDMA Handset — Poor Service

Mohit
Hello!
I mohit jain having a nokia 6255 CDMA set got a troble in handset and have given to VENUS COMMUNICATION(Nokia Care Center) 37,DDA Market phase 3 Ashok Vihar Delhi-110052 Ph[protected] as on 03/10/07, job sheet no 033 under the name mohit jain , IMEI/ESN No 033/10287997 for repairing they told me that there is a problem in display IC so it should be replaiced and given me the estimate Rs650 so i have given them my handset and they have called me after two days after two days on 05/10/07 when i showed the job sheet no 033 that told me that your phone cannot be repaired and it is dead when i saw the phone it was totally dead and i told them when i have given them there was white light comming and phones are comming on the screen now phone is totally dead then they told me come after two days we will again return you what condition you have given us, Is this nokia care all about,what is the use in giving the sets in nokia care they have dead my phone and the behavoir of person sitting over there was very bad,What should i do now?.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0