[Resolved]  Nokia 6303 Classic Mobile — Not able to save GPRS settings

I purchased a NOKIA 6303 classic handset from VIVEKS in Coimbatore on 29'th Sept. . I have a BSNL Prepaid connection . GpRS has been activated for my connection but unfortunately I am not able to save the settings in this particular handset. Earlier I had N72 in which the settings but I lost that one and to go in for a new handset. Thice I visited the Nokia Care in town but not much has been done about it . I also contacted the NOKIA CARE at Bangalore but they also did not give a proper solution . I was asked to try the connection with some other sim etc. was the solution given . I inserted mysim in my samsung handset and the settings were saved in that . This shows NOKIA 6303 is not GPRS compatable . I had requested the customer care to make arrangements to replace my handset with some other model where settings can be saved but in vain. I am 60 yr. old arthritic patient who cant travel much and already I have made three visits to the Nokkia care in town. I wish and request Nokia either to solve this problem or refund the cost.
Vijayalakshmi

Comments

i have the same hand set nokia 6303 classic.
i have problem with saving the gprs settings with bsnl network.
i want nokia to do some thing about this as soon as possible...
I also having NOKIA 6303 classic.
I encountered the same problem with bsnl prepaid sim.
Nokia should give some solvation to this problem
Actually i have purchased a Nokia 6303 classic which is unable to save the GPRS setting. My network is Reliance every time they say "Your handset does not support the settings. "
I am from Guwahati
I am using Aircel connection in that i am not able to access internet. I think there is some problem with GPRS Settings can anyone know how to get Aircel GPRS Settings ? I am using Nokia 6303 classic mobile phone
I am using Airtel connection on my Nokia 6303 and i am not able to access internet. I already complained to Airtel costm.care as well as nokia care center but they cant sort this problem . Please do help me for the Mobile office activation on my phone.
I am using Vodafone connection on my Nokia 6303 and am not able to save the settings in my mobile phone every time it says my phone is not compatible to the service .
I think Nokia should immediately take back all the Nokia 6303 classic from market as it does not support the other network providors exceptto airtel such as BSNL, Relialnce etc. Even the vendor didnot informed us about that.
Because Bsnl SettIng is Very High MB But Nokia 6303 IS Inbuilt Memory is 17 MB. Thats a Very Big Fault in Nokia 6303 Mobile, , , , , , , , , , ,
And Co. New Launch Nokia 6303 i Its Inbuilt Memory 55 MB... Coming Soon, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Contact Me:- [protected]
my gprs is activate but not work when i am connect msg show subscribe packet data first please send the gprs settings and save my problem my phone no is [protected]
i just bought nokia 6303. i am using vodafone prepaid sim. it is not possoble to save GPRS settings on 6303.
i just bought nokia 6303. i am using vodafone prepaid sim. No problems faced from last 6 monts. But now there is some problems occured with my headset accessorys, un to connect to with phone. Suggest wht to do?? i m not finding any way to get rid from this.
If this is not late - I wold like to share my opinion.

I have a 6303i Classic phone and I had this problem of activating GPRS.

I am using Aircel connection.

I called 198 and informed them about it- then they first activated on my sim card - still I could not receive the settings

Then the Aircel customer care suggested me to get settings manually - I called 198 again from another aircel number and they guided me to edit the settings in my phone.

After that, I switched off and on the cell - now I could able to browse via internet option in the main menu.
pls my nokia 6303i classic can not write message.I call my network they refer me to my message center, my message centre is currect pls bail me out.my name is Bamidele.my mail address is [protected]@gmail.com pls i need soln.
Nokia 6303i classic has the same problem. I had contacted Nokia but no help from them received. It is better not to choose Nokia in future.

Nokia India