[Resolved]  Nokia Bh - 501 — WARRANTY REPAIRS

I am a very senior IRS officer posted in the Lucknow Income Tax Department and is being using the Nokia products since the mobile services started in this country.
This to bring to your notice that I have purchased Nokia BH-501
Bluetooth Head set and three months after it became dead. I have sent my product for warranty repairs as the head set was dead. Only the cosmetic band of the head set was broken at the time of purchase but the set was in proper working condition but day before yesterday the head set was dead. Inspite of the cosmetic part being brooked the head set was properly working till date and I have send the head set only for being dead and not for cosmetic change. This was purchased on 06.04.09 from parvati electronic in Lucknow and serial no. is 0276303. I was told from Mr. Prateek Singh, [protected] of M/s Aryan Communication Customer care center since the head set is damage it will not cover warranty repairs. I fail to understand that only the cosmetic part is damage and it has no connection with the originally performance of the head set then how can it would not be covered under warranty. Piz look into the matter very seriously as this type of feedback on such an issue is not at all acceptable from such a big organization like Nokia.
I would once again request you to that please get my headset repaired or changed under warranty, I am not requesting you to change the cosmetic part. Please get my head set in working condition only.

Pankaj
INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT
LUCKNOW (UP), INDIA]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

NOKIA BH-501 (BLUETHOOTH HEADSET) — DEAD

This to bring to your notice that I have purchased Nokia BH-501 Bluetooth HEad set and three months after it became dead.
i have send my product for warrenty repairs as the head set was dead. Only the cosmetic band of the head set was broken at the time of purchase but the set was in proper working condition but day before yesterday the head set was dead. Inspite of the cosmetic part being broked the head set was properly working till date and I have send the head set only for being dead and not for consmetic change.
This was purchased on 06.04.09 from parvati electronic in lucknow and serial no. is 0276303.
I was told from Mr. Prateek Singh, [protected] of M/s Aryan Communication Customer care center since the head set is damage it will not cover warrenty repairs. I fail to understand that only the cosmetic part is damage and it has no connection with the originaly performance of the head set then how can it would not be covered under warrenty.
Plz look into the matter very seriously as this type of feedback on such a issue is not at all acceptable from such a big organisation like Nokia.
I would once again request you to please get my headset repaired or changed under warrenty, I am not requesting you to change the cosmetic part. Please get my head set in working condition only
Thankyou