Nokia Bl - 5c Battery — REPLACEMENT OF BATTERY

kk chawla
REPLACED BATTERY AGAINST THE FOLLOWING BATTERY IDENTIFICATION NUMBER IS STILL AWAITED;

[protected]N[protected]

PLEASE EXPEDITE DELIVERY AND LET ME KNOW TENTATIVE DATE OF DELIVERY AT THE EARLIEST

KKCHAWLA
33, MAYA APARTRMENT,
VIKASPURI
NEW DELHI- 110018
INDIA

MOBILE PHONE: [protected]

Comments

[protected]l[protected]

battery made in china,please replace my battery

my home adderess
sajeesh.k
kilivayil (h)
indianoor(po)
villoor
malappuram(dt)
pin:676503
hi my name is sirisha , i 2 hav bought the nokia mob which os having Nokia BL-5C battery problem.I registered in the month of august , and when i called to customer care they said it was in delivary, but til now (its november month ending) i did not receive my battery.I feel the Nokia company is itself degrading its fame and status in delay of sending the battries to the customers which where having good openion on NOKIA products.I dont know whom i hav 2 approach.But i kindly request the Nokia company to not loose their fame(good openion) in the minds of customers.
I have registered myself online on 24.08.07 and during October the company sent a message to collect the battery from near by Nokia care. Accordingly I have tried with Nokia Care several times at Nokia care, Hindusthan Park branch. They have make fun with my helplessness. ultimately they have informed me that replacement of battery has canceled.
I therefore, request you to kindly convey your openion at the earliest.
Battery No.[protected]N[protected].
Address: Regional Office,
Central Silk Board,
15, Gariahat Road(south),
Kolkata - 31.
BATTERY NO.[protected]N[protected]
REGISTER. [protected]

BATTERY EFFACTED PLEASE REPLACE MY BATTERY.................

I have registered myself online on[protected] and the company sent a message to collect the battery from near by Nokia care. Accordingly I have tried with Nokia Care several times at Nokia care, Hindusthan Park branch. They have make fun with my helplessness. ultimately they have informed me that replacement of battery has canceled.
so i have a request to you,please sent me a battery by post or other faclity(coorier).
please sent the battery on my address,
Address:-
sharad yadav c/o sri chinta mani katare
813, azadpura,lalitpur,u.p.

i m waitting for your ressponse.

I have despatched my Nokia BL5C battery to you on 23/01/08 for replacement.Till today i have not been able to get the new battery.my battery no.is[protected]N[protected].Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Prafull Kr.Behuria

BLC-5 battery — replacement

i had registered last year to nokia for replacement of battery ( s.no[protected]N[protected]) that was sept-07 till date i have not received replacement. kindly replace my battery to the address given below:
3, amarnath sharma chawl,
saibaba road, jawahar nagar, khar(east)
mumbai 400051.
tel: [protected], 26471385
I had given a complaint about defective (fast discharge) of battery 5C some one week back.
I am yet to receive any response from your side. Is this the service NOKIA is providing to its customer?

Bijay Kr Chowdhury
[protected]@gmail.com
Farman Saeed

i have register myself Nokia Phone X2 battery did not work every time because bettery not fully charge please replace my battery No-BL-4C as soon as possible

Farman saeed
printers.[protected]@gmail.com
872/5 Street Madersa Wali Jama Masjid Near Salam Hotel New Delhi-6
Deshaping of BL-5C, 1020mah

Here is a compliant about my mobile Battery.

1) Product: BL-5C 3.7V battery
2) Nature of compliant: De shaping/ swollen battery
4) Using this Phone & battery since: June 2009
5) Working condition: Phone is working but only the thing is i'm just charging twice a day. (previously i used to charge once in two days)

From