Nokia — Complain to International warranty in Patna

S.K.Sinha
I am staying in Patna, Bihar, india . recently my N70 charjer is not working, Purchased date is 22/06/07 in Sarjah. affter that I visit in patna Nokia service center, but thay straightway refuse to repair or replace to my N70 charjer , thay say International warranty is not applicable in Patna..
now plese advice me what can I do?

S.K.Sinha
Flat No B- 01," B " block
R.D.Tower Phas-2
East Neharu Nagar
Patna 800013 e- mail ID . [protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

hye,
my bluetooth device will not working ..when i'll connect my bluetooth it will show "unable to perform bluetooth"..i wanna know why it is occur..& whts a procedure to solve it.& whts a price of it..
so, please solve my prob urgently
thnx.
Not satisfactory result after servicing ( First time service with in 4 month from the date of purchase)
Mujhko is ka body cover lena hai
Mujhko is ka body cover lena hai
Mere mobile ka No; hai 6120 clasic
Mujhko is ka Orignal body lena hai
Aap ke yahaa milega ?
mera mobile no.[protected] hai. i use nokia5310. is mubile me virus bar-bar attack kar rai iska hame nidan bataye.kya ye softwere support hai;thanku.[protected]
My Mob battery is not working, where is your service centre in patna
Mera mob abhi warrenty mei hai, but iska paper nhi hai mere pas, kya ise banwane mei cost lagega
mere mobile ka model no. 5030 hai jo mene 15/10/09 ko purchases kiya tha par ek din raat bhar mobile charge me laga ke chor diye the subah jab utha to mobile onkar ke dekha to us pesirf contact servive show kar raha tha jab service center gaye to waha pata chala ki is ka software dalna parega jisme 20+10 dinka samay lagega kya jaldi nahi ho sakta hai kya? aagar ho sakta ho to please mere cell pe ek call jarur kar denge please please sir

bahut paresan hu ...
my cell no is[protected]
my mobile battery backup is very poor why
hi i am jitendra kumar, My nokia mobile modle No is 6233 is not orking proper and its camra is not woking proper and clear picture i am visit the nokia care in boring road but they are demand four thousend rupess in repalce the camara i think its inough demand money so plz tell me what i can do it
plz send me real camara price and repair the phone

JITENDRA KUMAR SAH
24/137, ISOPUR, (MAHAVIR STHAN )
PHULWARI SHARIF, PATNA