Nokia Care, Sevoke Rd, Siliguri (W. Bengal) Ph. No. [protected] — MOBILE REPAIR

SILIGURI, Darjeeling District, West Bengal, India
 RAJKUMAR AGARAWAL
DEAR SIR / MADAM
l have purchased nokia c6 from RAKHIWALA CHENNAI PH. NO[protected] /[protected] on secound week of june 2011 but it is not working well if battery dis charge fully cell closed fully like dead and charger also dose not work , full function closed I have given for repair on 8/8/2011at NOKIA CARE SILIGURI , SEVOKE RD. (W. BENGAL) PH. NO.[protected] my job work sheet no . is[protected] / 110808 / 24 . But they are not responding to me they always say that the mobile has beeen sent to factory for repair so come after 1 week on 15/09/011 i again visited there and they answer that come after 1 week .I think they cannot repair so they are harresing to me so please do some thing about the problem as soon as possible i have waited for so long time
So please can u solve my problem how many weeks i have to wait
I think gurrantee period of 1 yr will lost in repairing centre
I think the cell has great problem so please arrange me for new cell
I have given the set at siliguri (w.bengal) nokia care centre cell no. is [protected]
So please can u talk to them that if repairing is not possible plz arrange for new set
PURCHASED ON SECOUND WEEK OF JUNE 2011
RAJ KUMAR

Comments

Hi there,
i have purchased nokia lumia 800 5 month back, accidently it felt down and just LCD screen is broken at one side but every thing is working properly even touch pad and all, so i would like you to give me precise solution to deal with it, and the phone is also under warranty, and also i would like to know how much will it cost if i have to go to the NOKIA CUSTOMER care to change or repair that upper layer L.C.D ???
thank you..
Hi there,
I, NISCHAL ADHIKARI, have purchased NOKIA LUMIA 710 in the month of May 2012 from authorized NOKIA Distributor . In the Month of late September 2012, the Mobile set failed to start up despite connecting with AC Charging Mains but made a vibratory sound only. No incoming or outgoing facility was available during that time. On contacting with the Seller, it was informed that this set would be got repaired thorough NOKIA CARE at Sevoke Road Siliguri . On making contact with the NOKIA CARE, it was informed at the center that the HARDWARE OF THE SET HAS GONE DEFECTIVE, HENCE THIS SET NEEDS TO BE SENT TO NEW DELHI FOR REPAIRS ETC & IT WOULD TAKE AROUND TEN DAYS TO GET THE SET BACK AFTER REPAIR . Accordingly the Mobile set was handed over with receipt.The set after repair was handed over to me in the Mid of Oct 2012 which functioned smoothly for 02 months . But today i.e on 22 Dec 2012, same problem is seen & now set is not starting. I want to know why same disorder is seen again in a mere span of 02 Months in such a costly & sophisticated range of smart phones as claimed by the NOKIA .
NISCHAL ADHIKARI,