[Resolved]  Nokia - Care[sector - 2, Noida]nokia - 2760 — After repairing 4-5 times Problem does'nt fixed

I have NOKIA -2760 WHICH HAVE SOME NETWORK PROBLEM, N ALSO INTRUPTTED OUTGOING VOICE PROBLEM..I HAVE SUBMITTED MY PHONE IN NOKIA CARE 5 TIMES [NOV-2007 TO 4-MARCH 2008] , BT IT STILL HAV SAME PROBLEM, IT IS VERY IRHITATING TO GO-SUBMIT-N REQUEST THEM EACH TIME TO FIX THE PROBLEM... AND I GET BACK MY PHONE WITH PROBLEM EACH TIME.......SO , I THINK THAT SERVICES OF NOKIA CARE CENTRE-[HCL INFOSYSTEM] ARE VERY PATHATIC...

Comments

i purchased one nokia phone 3230 in month of july since that date till now i have visited 27 times with my nokia phone relating to problem . they have replaced my phone 4 times with another phone but every time they have givem me phone of worst condition which already have some problem. when i talked to manager he told me to throw phone outside on the road or to use the same bad working phone.

+NEVER BUY NOKIA PHONES+
I will not say never buy nokia phones, the intention of the Nokia is not bad but the service providor HCL INFINITE does not care about the reputation of NOKIA.

I also a victim of the misconduct done by Nokia Care (HCL INFINITE) staff members I don't know why their behaviour so rediculus. I think Nokia has to review to change their contract or colobration whatever will u say from HCL also they must change its name NOKIA CARE Its doe snot reflect well on esteem reputation of Nokia which it enjoys in the market.

If any one have proble from Nokia Care Centres (HCL) then make a complaint to Nokia Main office at no[protected].
I hope they do their best to resolve the same.
nokia 2760 is a nice phone for users who just have interest in phones except talking..
it has very good features like blutothand memrory
having 12.5. and a player also...
its nice
When i was a Nokia user...i got my N-gage After 5 mounth..
After that i use Sony Ericsson and Motorola only...
sir im fresher with b-tech (electronics & communication) completed in 2008
sir i want jobs in nokia
mob- [protected]
thanku sir...
JOBSHEET NO . [protected]
JADA NAHI LEKH NA NOKIA CARE NOIDA JO KI BHAGWAN KAI BHAROSAI CHAL RAHA HAI. CHLATAI HAI NOKIA CARE CENTER LAKIN IN KAI PASS WARRANTY BALO KAI LEYAI JABAB HOTA HAI PARTS ABELABEL NAHI HAI, LAKIN JAB RETAILAR OUT OF WARRANTY WALEY BHI LAI AA JAI TO UNKA KA KAM PHATA PHAT HOTA HAI OUR PARTS ABELAVEL HO TA HAI, MERA MOBILE N-72, KO DIYA MAGAR ABHI TAK NOKIA CARE NOIDA WALAI KA SIDHA JABAB NAHI MILA JAB BHI JA O 2 DIN BAD MELAY GA.
PLEASE MUJHAI SOLUATIN CHAHIYAI.
SUJEET KUMAR
[protected]@nalinioriginals.com
i purchased a nokia handset NOKIA N72 black IMEI no.-[protected] from CLASSIC STATIONERS AND
GIFT SHOP booth no.-6 nuhon colony market, Ropar vide bill no.-117 dated 15/04/08. After 2 months, the set and the memory card got out of service.The Memory Card datas are vanishing automatically. I approached the shop from where i bought the nokia set, he refused to solve my problem and advised us to go to the nokia care centre, Ropar. We approached NOKIA CARE CENTRE, ROPAR on 18/08/08. They refreshed the handset but refused to replace the memory card and said that memory card is corrupted.
Since we have purchased the phone at a very dear price, we expect full value for our money and ask you to replace the memory card at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

My details are- Harinder Singh, address- # 136 type-5 nuhon colony, P.O.Ghanauli G.G.S.S.T.P Ropar.
PHONE no.-[protected]

We have purchased Nokia Mobile handset No -2760 from Subhiska Bazaar (Shop no G6 Ajnara Complex Savita Vihar, near yojana vihar Delhi) against Invoice No - INV 5183 DT 12.08.008.

After a week of operating, following problems starting coming in the handset like:

1, Voice not clear, also voice disturbing.
2, Display backlight not at all operating.
3, Keypad also not operating.

We kindly request you, to replace us the faulty handset and provide new one, as it has only operated for a week.

We kindly await your confirmationm in this regard.

Pl reply and replace the same ASAP.

Ashwani Kalia
[protected].
i purchased nokia n96 on dated 13th september 2008 from kasam brothers thane.on 20th september nokia n96 is totally off & not yet started . how cheap nokia nseries n96 . I given 38000 rupees & i only use 6 days not yet 38 days to go the n96 is death.

I bought Nokia 5610(music express) in April 2008.After using fortwo months its navigation key got broken(the usual problem with this hand set).i took it to Nokia Care(Noida).They got it repaired and returned the set to me after one month.After i got it back the hand set has got other problems like power lost in 1hr, hanging problem and voice inclarity.i again took it to nokia care.they again submitted it.but its of no use.still my hand set is having same problems.
Moreover the noika care people do not know how to tlak to there customers.they are so rude and i really feel embarrased while talking to them.
Please help me in this regard.

Best Regards
Shilpi
hello sir my nokia 2760troubled by camera a small dot is there on camere is visible only zoom .but the service provider had taken is repaired but no change in my camers nearly 15 is taken they had send to hyderabad but there is no change my camera tell me sit sollution
sir i had purchase nokia 2760 but main problem is inside the camere there is small dot is there tell me sollution
[Salutations:Mr.]
[Postal:201303]
[Feedback:I purchased the phone on 1.3.2008. It got spoilt in
6.7.2008. The phone would not come on. AFter that I have gone to the
service centre 5 times. Each time they tell me they will repair and to
come back. I am tired of this and would like a replacement of my
phone. Service centre contacted: NOKIACARE Sector 27. Job sheet
number:[protected]/080825/19 I am deeply upset with my experience and
would now like to demand a replacement for my phone. The latest
complaint number is placed at Service centre in C4 Sector 2, complaint
number[protected]/081006/87 dated 6.10.2008. I have spent many hours
since July, 2008, in queues at the complaint office, after spending 7,
500/- of my hard earned money. If my request is not heard this time, I
will consider taking legal action against NOKIA. Please replace my
phone without further delay.
PRATAP SINGH
your nokia care center has been change i can not found the new place.
Even I bought Nokia 5800 Expressmusic i used this set only two months now its creating problem, not switching at all. I gave my phone to same customer care and they return me 2 days after deadline date with comment it can not be repiared bcoz we are not able to load softwares and it can not repaired.

Can anybudy help me to get any other alteranate solution. they are not doing thier job properly.

I buy 3600 in the month of Nov '08. After 3-4 months there a problem in a display. I have a very bad prior experience with Noika care, Delhi so hesitant to go to care center. But them there is no choice I left because it’s a new launched phone and there spare parts are not available outside.
SO at last I visit Nokia care Noida – Sec 2 and they ask me to leave my cell with them which is where is have an apprehension. I don’t want to leave my cell B’coz I know it will never come back to me again.

Thanks GOD on the same day I got my cell and that to in a working condition.

THANKS TO NOIDA CARE CENTER good work, keep it up. After a very bad experience it’s a good one.
Thanks for your increditable service.

Shubhra Agnihotri
Hello sir.. i had purchased nokia 1650 whose imei no is [protected]... this handset is purchased in august 2008... my handset gives a problem..its software crupts after almost 1 month and my contact book deleted automatically... nokia care AMRITSAR(Y.P. ENTERPRISES) updated my software and give back it to me... i repaired my hand set 4 times in Amritsar... 2 times in abohar...but my handset gives same problem...1 times it was send to your noida branch... then i had to wait for my set for 15 days...they again said we will again sent it to noida... but this time i cant wait any more... I am tired of this and would like a replacement of my phone...plzzzz give me the help...plz replace my phone...
hi... i am very unhappy with the nokia care services. i have given my phone on 14th of april because the keypad in my nokia 7310 was not working and i have still not got it back. i call almost everyday and they give me vague answers like the parts have not arrived and we need a few more days etc. its been almost 3 weeks and i want my phone back in full working condition. it is very irresponsible. if the parts dont arrive i want my phone replaced immediately.
sir i have nokia 2626 mobile i have in warranty period can i repair my mobile if ihave not a puechasing slip
Hi...I purchased my cell in the first week of April 2009 & set model is 5130 Xpressmusic. It automatically
get shut down after 10 min or before when i try to listen song from memory storage.I went at your service center but could not got satisfaction even i m user of only Nokia's cell since 2003.Pls try to improve your services as in form of quick response with satisfaction.