Nokia Cust Care (Cellular Clinic) — Fixing battery problem for more than one month!

ABHIJIT KUSHARI
I AM A NOKIA YSER FOR LAST 5 YEARS. RESENTLY I HAVE PURCHASE ONE NOKIA 6080 SET FROM J S MUMTAJUDDIN , LALBAZAR STREET KOLKATA ON 07.09.2007.

AFTER PURCHASING THE SET ON THE NEXT DAY I HAVE FOUND THAT THERE IS COME PROBLEM IN MY MOBILE SET. "KEYPAD AUTOMATICALLY WORKING WHILE RECEIVING OR DIALLING CALLS".

IMMEDIATELY I GO TO THE VENDOR I.E. J S MUMTAJUDDIN AND DESCRIBE THEM THE PROBLEM AND ASK THEM TO REPLACE THE SET. THEY HAVE REFUSE TO DO SO. TOLD ME TO VISIT THE NOKIA SERVICE CENTRE.

I HAVE VISITED YOUR SERVICE CENTRE AM MOBILE TELECOME PVT LTD. ON 05.10.2007 AND AFTER VERIFY THE MOBILE SET THEY TOLD ME TO SUBMIT THE MOBILE SET FOR REPAIR VIDE JOB SHEET NO.[protected]/071005/63 VIDE IMEI NO. [protected]. THE TERGET DATE IS 10.10.2007.

TODAY IS 11.10.2007 I VISIT YOUR SERVICE CENTRE THEY TOLD ME ANOTHER 4 DAYS REQUIRED AND I HAVE TO CALL THEM ON MONDAY 15.10.2007.

MY QUESTION IS :
1) WHY YOU HAVE NOT REPLACE THE SET IF IT IS DEFECTIVE AFTER PURCHASE.

2) IF YOUR SERVICE CENTRE COLLECT THE SET FOR REPAIR WHY YOU HAVE NOT PROVIDE CUSTOMERS STANDBY SET.

I HAVE TOTALLY HARRASED LIKE ANYTHING. THE BEHAVOUR OF YOUR SERVICE CENTRE IS VERY POOR. I AM NOT EXPECTING THIS TYPES OF SERVICE FROM A COMPANY LIKE NOKIA .

HOWEVER , PLEASE REPLACE MY SET OR REPAIR THE SAME AND DELIVER ME WITHIN 15.10.2007 OTHERWISE I HAVE TAKE THE APROPRIATE ACTION AGAINST YOU.

Comments

This is sanjay jena from cuttack orissa.i have bought a new handset NOKIA-3110 in last week
when i switch on my mobile after 1 minitute,handset screen fulll with (#0#0 symbol) and sound like gan..gan...then i visit nokia care center in nayasarak cuttack,they said they can not help me,i requested to you please give me a new handset,
u can contact me on [protected]
Sanjay
I am Prasanta Pradhan, residing at Baruni Road, P.O- Baripada, Dist- Mayurbhanja, Orissa, Mobile No. [protected]. Having my baterry serial no.[protected]N[protected]. I have already given two times complain to the prodcut advisory on dated 16.8.2007 and 10.9.2007. But there is no result. So Please repalce my battery as soon as possible.
i am very dissatisfied with the working & service of nokia care ROURKELA. even after charging me a sum of Rs.400 the fault in my cell could not be rectified after delivery.
DETAILS of JOB_SHEET
2.KEYS NOT FUNCTIONING
3.SLOW & HANG PROBLEMS
Customer contact nos-[protected],[protected]
In respect of head,

sir sorry to say,instead of mentioning my problem in spares department,i m mentioning in complain book,actually i m using nokia old E-nage mobile phone,which was gifted by my abroad friend.i m in need of its original panel with keypad,i searched many priority dealers stocks,but couldn"t get it,it was told that this set was not introduced in jndia officialy,so any acessories of this phn can"t be provided.your attention towards my request is solicited.
MODEL NO- N-gage
NEED OF ACESSORIES-its original panel with keypad
contact no-[protected]
MAILING ADDRESS- bokaro steel city(JHARKHAND)
Thanks.

Nokia Cust Care (Cellular Clinic) - Fixing battery problem for more than one month!

Company:Nokia Cust Care (Cellular Clinic)