[Resolved]  Nokia Customer Care Of India — STOLEN NOKIA MOBILE MODEL 3600s

I lost my mobile phone in ESI (Sanath Nagar) bus stand around 7.30 p.m. on Dt. 23/06/2009 at Hyderabad, Distt : Hyderabad, A.P. & my phone number is [protected].my phone model is Nokia 3600s and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. Please take immediate action about this.
My Address and contact no is given below :
sukumar
KARVY STOCK BROKING LTD.
ROAD NO : 10; BANJARAHILLS.
Contact No :[protected]
E.Mail : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Sukumar.

Comments

i disagree that by giving complain about stolen nokia mobile our phone get blocked and get respond how to find, many time i had asked how can i give complian
Sir/Madam
Is it posible to track a stolen mobile set through its "IMEI Number" .If so pls send me the procedure of how to track.
I'm Harish Malviya from mumbai, 2day morning i was trevlling by bus for my office so nokia N73 thefted by some body in bus., i complained to police but no response from them till now.Here is my mobile phone details

NOKIA N73 Music Black
IMEI:- [protected]
Theft date:- 19th jan 10:30 am
Place:- gundoli, Jogeshwari(e) mumbai

my last used number is [protected], still i dint new sim n my alt no is .[protected]

Please help me in getting back my mobile.

regards
Jayaraj

NOKIA N73 Music Black
IMEI:- [protected]
Theft date:- 19th jan 10:30 am
Place:- gundoli, Jogeshwari(e) mumbai

Please help me in getting back my mobile.

regards
harish malviya
LOST MY NOKIA 3110c
SIR,
I LOST MY MOBILE PHONE .please help me. Tell me the procedure how to trace the mobile phone.my phone’s IMEI: I- [protected], B[protected]P[protected] and C[protected]
please take immediate action.
please do the needful.
THANKING YOU.actually i need my cell back.u can contact me on res no-[protected]

I lost my Nokia 2323c IMEI no.[protected]. Please lock the handset as soon as possible so that no one mis uses the same. I have also filed FIR for the lost set. Please help me trace the handset if possible.

Nokia — my phone is lost

sir , my mobile phone is lost from calicut any one get the mobile plz contact [protected] . detail about the phone is given above
IMEI [protected]
model nokia 1202,gray colour odinary set
any one get plz get it back to me
please
from mithun

I am Sanjay Aher from city Bhiwadi Dist. Alwar (Rajasthan). I lost my mobile model N- 3110 classic on friday, 22 Jan 2010.
Mobile IMEI No. [protected]
Battery no. 803358
Pl lock this handset so no one can misuse this set.

Sanjay Aher
i mr vijay lost my Nokia 5230 touch(B.Black)[IMEI-] on 27 jan 2010 likely at 8:00pm from Bichitra vijaya wada, (A.P.). The cellphone containing a 2GB memory card and a Airtel no. [protected].
Kindly lock my handset and please take action as possible to trace my handset.
seelam.vijaya kumar
k.chandra gudem
mylavaram(mandalam)
krishna(district)
andrapradesh
india
phone:[protected]
& [protected]
I lost my mobile phone on Dt. 27/01/2010 at vijayawada, Distt : krishna, A.P. & my phone model is Nokia 5230touch(B.Black) and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. phone contain 2gb memory card&sim no:[protected] Please take immediate action about this.
My Address and contact no is given below :
india
pin-521230
Phone:[protected]
email:[protected]@gmail.com
I have lost my mobile phone Nokia 2300 on 27th January from Gorakhnath, Gorakhpur. The details of phone is as under. Kindly arrange to lock the mobile. I will give suitable reward if someone return the same to me. My mobile sim No. is [protected] and I have already lodged FIR to Tiwaripur Poolice Station, Gorakhpur. Also that thief has used the mobile from 27th Jan to 30 Jan and used Rs. 40.00 in calls :-
Model No. Nokia 2300
Item Code - 0514086
Sl. No.[protected]/724633/9
Purchased from - Dr. Mobile, G-33, Sriram Tower, Lucknow
I have stolen my mobile phone in Hamdard nagar near batra bus stand around 9.am on Dt. 21/1/2010 at New Delhi, Distt : DELHI & my phone number is [protected].my phone model is Nokia 3110c and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. Please take immediate action about this.
I have replacement my stolen SIM because is it a postpaid connection, Pls trace my mobile I need it. My Address and contact no is given below :
Rahul Verma
K-1/18, H. No.-1209
HANUMAN MANDIR ROAD
Sangam Vihar, New Delhi-110062
Contact No : [protected]
E.Mail : [protected]@gmail.com
I lost my mobile phone in Guwahati (Assam)SBI ATM counter on 6.2.2010 at around 3 pm. Details of my hand set is
Model No E-65
Add: Chapaguri Road, North Bongaigaon, Dist Chirang
Assam.
PH No [protected]
TIN No [protected]

I would like to know how to trace the mobile
also request to deactivate the mobile.

My Detaisl
Name Sunil Kumar Kalita
ph [protected]
email [protected]@iocl.co.in
Pin 783385.
S kalita
This is to inform you that my mobile phone has been stolen on[protected]

I have lodged a FIR complaint with Gautum Buddh nagar, Noida as well as reported to my service provider - Ideal customer care

Here are the details regarding my mobile phone.

Purchase Date[protected]
Stolen Date[protected]
Handset Model: Nokia 5230(Black red)
IMEI No. [protected]

Keeping in mind the extent of misuse happening in our country from mobile phones in the wrong hands, I request you to please help trace my handset or lock it down ASAP.
Respected Sir,

I lost my Nokia cell 3110 classic bearing IMEI No:[protected].
I also given police complient.
I have purchased my cell phone through jaytel chennai-600045 on 16-10-09
vide invoice number 2865. please lock the cell immediately as soon as possible. So that no body can use the same..

G.Rajendran.
Dy- Manager - Security
DCW LIMITED
Sahupuram - 628229
Tuticorin - Dist
Tamil nadu- State
Respected Sir,

I lost my Nokia cell 3110 classic bearing IMEI No[protected].I also given police complaint.I have purchased above mentioned cell phone through JAYTEL CHENNAI-45 on 16.10.09 vide invoice No 2865. Please lock the cell immediately as soon as possible.So that Nobody can use the same.

Appreciate your support.

Tamilnadu-state.
Pin code No:628229.

nokia , — help regarding lost phone

sir ,
i am shuja khan and i have lost my nkoia phone
model no. 5130c
nokia
on date 16 feb 2010
imei no.[protected]
pls send me trick for tracing my phone on my email id as soon as possible.
i'll be thankful to you.
dear sir my nokia 5800 purchased on[protected] purchased from cannought place delhi, is stolen on 20th feb, 2010. its imei no was [protected]. please took the immediate action to find it out. i have reported the airtel customer care. my mobile no. is [protected]. if any information required please let me know and trace my cell immediately.
thanking you,

IMEI-[protected]
IF ANY ENQUIRIES& TRACK ME MY MOBILE
SEND ME ANY DETAILSAND SUGGESTIONS IN MY ANOTHER MOBILE NO;[protected]

stolen nokia 6300 — f.i r

my mobile phone wiht imei no [protected] model nokia 6300 was stolen in surat railway statinon but i was not able to register my complain at sttion coz i was not having imei no and bill so i request u to lodge my fir for this stolen mobile

Nokia India