[Resolved]  Nokia Customer Care Of India — STOLEN NOKIA MOBILE MODEL 3600s

I lost my mobile phone in ESI (Sanath Nagar) bus stand around 7.30 p.m. on Dt. 23/06/2009 at Hyderabad, Distt : Hyderabad, A.P. & my phone number is [protected].my phone model is Nokia 3600s and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. Please take immediate action about this.
sukumar
KARVY STOCK BROKING LTD.
ROAD NO : 10; BANJARAHILLS.
Contact No :[protected]
E.Mail : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Sukumar.

Comments

STOLEN NOKIA MOBILE MODEL 3600s
I lost my mobile phone in Pratapnagar around 8.45 p.m. on Dt. 17/07/2010. Distt : Udaipur, Rajasthan & my phone number is [protected] .my phone model is Nokia E63 and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. I have already filed a complaint on the same day but i havnt recieved any wereabouts of the phone till now.Please take immediate action about this.
Puja Sharma
11-A, S-Road, Bhopalpura,
Udaipur, Rajasthan.
Contact No- [protected]
E.Mail : kumari.[protected]@ymail.com

NOKIA 6303 — Mobile Stolen

My Nokia 6303 (black) handset got stolen on 23rd August 2010. IMEI no is [protected].If it is possible to track or block the handset please do this.

Sai
Dear sir
I, Sanjay Kumar, sub-Inspector of excise, Patna, Bihar resident at Pioni Bag Baswariah, Bettiah, West Champaran, Bihar lost my Nokia 5800d-Blue XpressMusic mobile in the way on friday's night at approximate 8:00 P.M.on 27/08/2010. I have informed Danapur Police Station Danapur Patna.The aforesaid mobile's IMEI No is [protected] and WLAN: is 00247D587A16. Please take care and lock the mobile.
sir . i lost my mobile nokia 5230 new mobile one months only i used..pls find me imei no [protected]...my contact no [protected]
160/a pattinathar koil st
thiruvottiyur chennai-19..today i lost my mobile in bus
i lost my mobile nokio 5230
imei [protected]
pls find me sir
contact me [protected]
sir, i have lost my nokia 2700c black on 5th sept.2010 at about 10, 30 am its imei is [protected] contact in it was [protected] plz stop its activation immediately.

my present contact is [protected] address is h.no. 06/t-3, rsd colony jugial, pathankot 145029 punjab
thanks
SIR, I LOST MY NOKIA 2700C BLACK ON 5TH SEPT. 2010 AT ABOUT 10.30AM ITS IMEI NO. IS [protected] AND BSNL SIM CONNECTION NO. IS [protected] I WANT ITS ACTIVATION IMMEDIATELY BE STOPPED PLZ.

THANKS
Respected Sir,

I Mr. Rahul Kele lost my cellphone on 30.7.2010, from samtanagar nanded, Maharastra
Kindly lock my handset and please take action as possible to trace my handset

E-mail: kele.[protected]@hotmail.com
Missed date: 30.7.2010
IEMI No: [protected]
Hello Sir,

I have lost my Nokia Mobile phone Model 6070 D.Grey color on[protected] in Mysore while traveling in bus, IMEI No is :[protected].
could you please advice me is there any possibility to trace the handset and lock the cell immediately so that no body can use the Phone and get back my cellphone.The Sim no was used is [protected] (Tata Docomo) kindly help me on this.

Madhusudan K
contact no is [protected]
e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
Dear sir, i lost my mobile nokia 5233 on 15th september 2010 IMEI no.[protected] in bus at malad(west), liberty garden, mumbai-067 in afternoon around 1.10pm . I request u to take a proper and immediate action regarding my phone. If you find my cell, Please inform to [protected] or [protected]
.Please if possible trace my handset .
thanks and regard,
Vinay.R.Kusuma
I lost my mobile phone, my phone model is Nokia E63 Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. Please take immediate action about this.I also file FIR and lock my mobile no
pankaj singh rawat
E.Mail :[protected]@gmail.com
pankaj
I lost my mobile phone on Dt. 4/10/2010 at West Bengal, Distt : North 24 pgs at Barasat's Champadali More & my phone model is Nokia classic2700 and Mobile IMEI No: [protected].
Kindly lock my handset and please take action as possible to trace my handset

Rakesh Mondal
Vill-Kankarasuti.
P.O-Nayabastia
Dist-24 parganas (North)
West Bengal-743401
Mail id: rakeshmondal.[protected]@gmail.com
Mob : [protected]
i have lost my mobile handset 7610 super nova.i have lodged the police complaint.now there is nobody to guide me trace it, i have given IMEI number is [protected].Kindly help me to get back my mobile.
my mail id to contact [protected]@gmail.com.
This is to inform you that my mobile phone has been lost on 17.10.10.

I have lodged a FIR complaint with Olidih Police Station, Mango Jamshedpur, as well as reported to my service provider - Airtel customer care on 17.10.10
Here are the details regarding my mobile phone.
Handset Model: Nokia 5310
Service Provider: Airtel
Mobile number: [protected]
Connection: Postpaid
IMEI No. [protected]
Keeping in mind the extent of misue happening in our country from mobile phones in the wrong hands, I request you to please help trace my handset. Further, let me know if you need anything else to expedite this request faster.

Appreciate your support.

Best regards,
Mithilesh Kumar Sinha
Cell [protected]
Email:- mksinha.[protected]@gmail.com

My name is J.Lepcha, basically from Sikkim but stayin in kolkotta for sometimes now. Our room was burglared (04.09.2010)and they took away many articles including my cell phone.cell information are as follows
NOKIA : 6600
IMEI No. [protected]
AIRTEL, PREPAID
A general daiary has been filed with Jadavpur Police Station.I'll be thankful to you if you could kindly locked my cellphone and help trace it so that i wont be used for unlawful purposes.
your help be highly appreciated.

J.lepcha
kolkotta
ph.[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

( Nokia 6600 with airtel connection).
IMEI No. [protected]. A comlain has already been lodged with Jadavpur Police Station dated.04.Sep.2010.

I'll be thankful to you if you could kindly locked my cellphone and help me trace it, so that i wont be used for unlawfull activities.
Respected Sir,

I lost my Nokia cell 1209 bearing IMEI No354195/03/174556/5.I also given police complaint.I have purchased above mentioned cell phone through MOBILE SHOP from kaliyaganj, w.b on 09.06.09 vide invoice No 678. Please lock the cell immediately as soon as possible.So that Nobody can use the same.

Appreciate your support.

uttar dianjpur
west bengal
Pin code No:733129.

Nokia — Blocking Of Stolen Nokia 3600 Slide

Hello sir, My self toral bhavsar .and i lost my nokia 3600 slide with emi no "[protected]" ...recently ,so please block this mobile handset for further details ,,its item no is 002F690 and barcode is 6|417182|901003,and import date is jan2009 ,and i heartly desire to block it so no one else can use it .. In india public is "chor" and i hate this ,they steal my property worth Rs 10,000 and i lost my sim card too.

i lost my mobile NOKIA 2730 classic ( IMEI :[protected])yesterday night at the bus stand while returning home after my duty. it was almost 9:30 pm
my stolen mobile number is [protected] i have complained it to airtel customer officer
now i request u to find my mobile please ...
my contacting details...
or call me [protected]
i am from varkala, trivandrum, kerala
I lost my mobile phone on Dt. 06/07/2010 at kashmir, & my phone number is [protected].my phone model is Nokia n73Mobile IMEI No:[protected].Please take immediate action about this.I also file FIR and lock my mobile no
deepak kumar S/o surinder kumar
h no-8642, st no-5, new subash nager, basti jodhewal, ludhiana (pb)
141007. my mail id is
[protected]@yahoo.com
my current cell no is [protected]
thnks