[Resolved]  Nokia - E51 — damages to side keys

I brought a Nokia E51 handset on last april. That was a nice handset but before completing 1 month on that phone the side rubber keys got damaged. This was happened not because of my usage but those keys where of very low quality material and was very thin. But at the same two of my friends also bought the same there keys were also damaged and now there are holes at that place. I went to the Nokia care centre for solution, they said there are a lot of side key complaint on the same hand set and no spare side keys are producing by the company and so they are helpless. I came to know that most of the E51 users have the same complaint. Now there are five holes in my phone and now no one is ready to buy my phone.please help me.
I have a suggesion to overcome this problem. By giving spare side keys to the consumers through Nokia care centers.
yours faithfuly
Jishnu

Comments

Nokia E51 — Power hungry

Sir
My Brand New Nokia E51 hand set is now Power hungry. It is 5 months old. I have purchased this on 16th of April 2008. As per the advise by the Nokia Dealer I have changed the Battery for brand new one.But the problem is still worse now. What should I do now.
www.astromohan.blogspot.com

nokia e 51 — power hungry

my nokia phone E 51's battery goes within 24 hrs, i bought it in june 2008. i have given the phone thrice in nokia care but i got the same handset n they dint even repair it. we have even changed the battery but stil its the same think. n i think its the handset problem. what should i do now?since i have purchased the phone its in nokia care n i m not even able to use my new phone also.we are really harrassed with this.could u please help me regarding this?

E 51 NOKIA — power button complaint

I have purchased E51 phone on 28/11/09 and the power button switch is seen not working .Since it occurred im the warranty period i gave it o nokia care ,Poovath Inernational Kochi,Pn [protected] ,job sheet no. 091024/46 dtd 24/10/09 . Now the service pepple are asking to pay for the spares and repair. Since the warranty is there up to 21/12/2009 it id the company's liability to repair or replace the phone for the complaints due to manufacturing defect.

Hence please give direction to deliver the pone after repair at the earliest free of coast
my no [protected]

nokia e 51 — Never buy with rubber keys

I bought a nokia E51 with rubber type of keys for volume and power on buttons. The rubber parts worn out in a few months, when contacted nokia they said the cost of changing them will be Rs.1850. Why did Nokia fail to procure good quality switches and imposing the charges on my head.
This will reduce the trust in your brand.
Previously my nokia 6310i had the same problem and i am having both the phones in the same condition.
So dont buy any nokia phone with rubber pads as they are not skilled in sourcing good quality rubber pads.

Sakthi