[Resolved]  Nokia Mobile N79 — Extremely poor service

I had purchased a Nokia N79 mobile on 18th May 2009. IMEI Number is 356387/02/732370/9 .It has been giving problems right from the day one. It has been presented at Nokia care 4 times but they have been unable to rectify the defects ( in battery, in software and in overheating of the phone). The technician says the set need sto be replaced.
The Nokia care has suggested swapping ( what is it?) . I need to be compensated either by refund of full payment or complete replacement with a new set.

Comments

I am also facing the overheating problem with Nokia N 79 mobile since the day I bought it in July 2009. It is so difficult to continue the conversation after 3 or 4 minutes because of the heating of the set. It really shocked me, Nokia and this quality...?

nokia mobile n79 — poor service

RESPECTED SIR,

i had given my mobile nokia n79 for service for display problem which is in warrnty on 19/11/2009, thy promised to give delivery on 21/11/2009 when i contacted them on 21/11/2009 they said that they did not got the spare and the work will be done on 2 days i waited for 2 days and called on 24/11/2009 but still i got the same responce. I felt very bad because a company like nokia dealing customers very badly. I had give service at CHOLA TECHNOLOGY(NOKIA CARE) 57, 1st FLOOR, ARCOT ROAD(OPP SBI) SALIGRAMAM, CHENNAI 60 093
As MY EMAIL HAS BEENED HACKED SOME PERSON WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE HAD SEND THIS COMPLAINT, BE ACTUALLY IAM WELL SATISFIED WITH CHOLA TECHNOLOGY SALIGRAMAM.
THIS PEOPLE WHO WORK HERE ARE SO POLITE AND EXPLAINING CLEARLY ABOUT THE PROBLEM WITH THE HAND SET. I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR WHAT HAT HAPPENED. MY CONTACT NUMBER [protected].

Complaint categoryCategory: Other